BY SONY #3 in Laptops

Sony Vaio Ultrabook Laptop
  • "The battery life wasn't the longest while I was sitting on the couch playing around with the laptop, but the performance was great overall!" in 8 reviews
  • "Pretty fast, love windows 8, good quality, really fast, would totally recommend it to anyone who loves using touch screens" in 5 reviews
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Techie Expert
I really loved my Sony Vaio. I had it for years. It was a beautiful shade of bubblegum pink. I got it at a pretty young age, with the fact that I'd need a computer for college, in mind. I don't know why I always thought ahead, but I did and I used it all throughout college. This computer kept me company during late nights and throughout writing papers. There was a slight issue with the hard drive during my sophomore year of college, but Sony techs came to my dorm and replaced it pretty fast. The computer continued to work fine for a while, up until the end of my senior year. I managed to get through all of my work, though. Unfortunately, I had fried the hard drive, myself by not shutting the computer down properly. I did not have the computer for my last year. But, it has done so much for me throughout my college career.
Zaydielynn M.
Zaydielynn M.
San Diego, CA
Looking for a laptop. Well look no further. Sony Vaio Ultrabook Laptop is the one to buy! I love this company as Sony never disappoints. Laptop is easy to use and customer service is always readily available when in a pinch. I cannot tell you how satisfied I am with this purchase as this is my third Sony Vaio Laptop in 10 years! I will be a repeat customer for this product Sony Vaio Laptop!
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.
This is my least favorite laptop I've bought, but also the most expensive. I have constant internet connection problems, the touch screen causes the pointer to freeze, and there are daily vaio updates. It frequently shuts down for updates without giving a choice to delay shutdown and requires 2 or 3 shutdowns for 1 update. This computer is very annoying and I don't recommend it.
Celina M.
Celina M.
I loved this laptop (Sony Vaio, I'm not sure if its the same model as this picture tho) 's much and it still works beautifully and fast. It hasn't slowed down at all despite all the files from school and life. HOWEVER the screen stopped working. It's also impossible to fix... so I have to hook it up to a TV/Monitor to use it now...
Maira L.
Maira L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I've had this laptop for a while, and I can honestly say I've had no problem with it at all. The quality is good. I would recommend this to a college student, it's very easy to use, it comes with Windows so you should overall know the basics and it's a good size
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Techie Expert
I love my Sony vaio! It was my Christmas present in 2011 and this whole time it's worked great. Still use the same charger for it too! I love how I even order keyboard covers for it in different colors! Looks so pretty! I have the pearl white laptop ;)
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Medley, FL
No es mi laptop actual pero utulice una similar y son lo maximo, para uso diario funcionan perfectamente, la bateria le duro varios años y aun se encuentra funcional, jamas me dio problemas, no se calienta, funciona rapido, buena capacidad.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
This product does have a few glitches and such, but it's pretty good. It isn't as bad as a few other products. I'm actually pretty happy/content with this. If I was asked if I recommend it, I would say yes. I do.
Bridgett D.
Bridgett D.
Im a full time student and a beauty fantastic so I tend to make and watch a lot of beauty videos it's very easy to use. And I haven't had any problems with it yet. I'm living my Sony vaio!!
I really like this laptop because I love white and has a very nice finish. I've always wanted a laptop of this brand.
Moreover, is great for go to university and study.
Thank you!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Does anyone have troubles with over heating?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Perris, CA
Is this a really good quality laptop???
becky J.
becky J.
Does this laptop have a disk drive?
Kyler F.
Kyler F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Does this laptop get viruses easily? I would like to know cause every computer I get gets viruses on it even though I get virus protection on it and it doesn't seem to work all that great every time I do it.
Felicity  R.
Felicity R.
Hoquiam, WA
Does it come in any other colors?