Sony VAIO 15

Sony VAIO 15" Laptop Case - VGPAMT1C15/B

BY SONY #38 in Laptops

Sony VAIO 15" Laptop Case - VGPAMT1C15/B Premium coated canvas material and padded, faux fur lining provide plush, weather-resistant protection for your 15" laptop. This Notebook carrying case is for VAIO S Series SVS1511, SVS15113, SVS15125, VPC-SE23, SE25, SE27 see more...

Sony VAIO 15
Sony VAIO 15" Laptop Case - VGPAMT1C15/B
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
Protects laptop really good. I had dropped my laptob while it was on the bag and nothing happened to it. I use it everyday when I'm on the go. It is a very useful bag to take where ever you are going. It is a very good price for this bag. I was satisfied
Lola H.
Dallas, TX
Exactly what I needed. Very sturdy and nice. Has extra space for school note books. Just what I needed for school. Smaller then my old one. But it does the job. So I'm not complaining. Perfect if you don't want to Cary a huge bag. Overall it's pretty good bag.
Brian R.
Boca Raton, FL
Kinda cool bag with lots of pockets but wish the padding was thicker and the stitching on the straps were more robust. While it was light I found it not as durable as I had hoped.
Angel S.
San Jacinto
Great product holds everything in place and extra equipment I use it everyday to haul arount my laptop its a great investment n if ever needed id buy another one
Michelle Q.
Warner Robins, GA
Very roomy and durable. I can fit my laptop in it as well as a folder of the papers I'm working on. The straps are comfortable but i usually hold it by the two straps. I would recommend this to someone for sure.
Tiffany H.
Quicksburg, VA
A really sturdy case that has extra room to store other things besides your laptop. It has a good strap that doesn't irritate your shoulder even when lugging around for long distances.
Marcos S.
Doral, FL
Tenia un bulto comun y corriente pero se maltrataba mi laptop, al ver este me di cuenta lo facil y practico, lo uso diariamente para movilizarme a la oficina, el mismo esta a un precio comodo y adsequible y ha llenado mis satisfacciones al maximo
Tahalia M.
Carrying my laptop has never been so easy! Since getting this carrying case it's been protected from any nick or bump that it could aquire without it.
Veronica M.
Miramar, FL
Nice slim case for the laptop too without weighing you down. Strap is long enough and the material is nice and lightweight but with minimal protection.
Michelle X.
Baltimore, MD
I use this when I carry my laptop during flights. It's handy and does its job. The material is durable. Enough pockets to put your accessories, etc.
Ariel H.
Belleville, NJ
I need a laptop case that really protects my laptop from any damages and that will secure it when traveling. Is this laptop case, weather proof and how safe will my laptop be?