BY SONY #95 in Headphones

These are for the listeners. The fanatics. Put them on and rediscover your music. Don t just love your playlist, live it. Let the world know how much your music matters with unique and powerful headphones designed by sony and simon cowell. see more...

Chris M.
Chris M.
Vine Grove, KY
These headphones are amazing. Nice quality and craftsmanship like one would expect from Sony. I have a pair of beats and these are way more comfortable and the sound quality is better in my opinion. I would recommend these to anyone that is looking for quality headphones.
Fariha N.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert
These may not be the most stylish to most people, but I love them. I got them at best buy for a good price. It's not pricey at all, it works just as well as other ones. It's affordable, never too pricey. I would definitely buy them again, of course.
Stephen V.
Stephen V.
Hobart, IN
The headphones are very comfortable! The music sounds great too! They are however a bit bulky and can weigh down over time. It's tucks and folds to fit nicely in a convenient carrying pouch. If you take care of them, it's an overall good buy!
MaryAnn C.
MaryAnn C.
San Diego, CA
I received this as a gift and it's amazing! The ear cushion if very comfortable and the quality of the sound is great! Love the noise cancelling and the bass...it's so clear!! I love that it came with a cute carrier for storage!
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Sullivan, OH
From the sleek deign to the amazing sound everything about these headphones says class. When I listen to music, I like a good bass and that's exactly what I hear in these plus they are super durable and they don't look so weord.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Kennewick, WA
I really enjoy these headphones! Not only are they stylish and cute but they work amazingly! They drown out background noises completely and I love them and use them daily at the gym, home, or at work! Highly recommend!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
They were brought for my niece and she absolutely loved them! She could really well out of them. I would definitely recommend them to other people to buy!!! They're great and the colors are cool
Chris C.
Chris C.
Omaha, NE
These headphones are amazingly stylish and produce a beautiful sound. Ive had them for a year now and they still haven't broken (the longest I've ever had a pair of headphones).
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Have good volume to it. Hears really good and enough volume to block out everyone around you that's talking.
Temisha H.
Temisha H.
Montgomery, AL
Great headphones loud and easy to stay on my ear they are cute and simple headphones and they are affordable