BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #1 in PlayStation Games

Winner of over 200 game of the year awards, the last of us has been rebuilt for the playstation4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements. twenty years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal... see more...

Sony The Last of Us: Remastered (PlayStation 4)
  • "One of the best games ive played in a long time let alone a great zombie survival game as well." in 1 review
Justin B.
Yep, a perfect game. After the story, dip into multiplayer. It's the most balanced game I've played online.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
This game issss ssooooooo gooddddd!!!!!!!!! Like its crazy but it's a very good game
Miranda K.
Windber, PA
I find this game fun and entertaining to play on free time! this game is one of my favorites
Nicole c.
I really enjoy the storyline for this game. It came with my system but I enjoyed playing it!
Ariana R.
Texas City, TX
This is absolutely my favorite game I love the story too. It is very exciting and not expensive at all I hands down tell everyone they should buy it
Deidra G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great game with a really good storyline took me 3 weeks to beat it 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Justin S.
Woodbury
Best single playing game story line I’ve ever played, hands down. This game give you the feels on a whole new level. And the graphics are amazing
Noah B.
amazing game! very cinematic and story driven while at the same time being very scary and filled with exploration and action. 5 stars, hands down
Marysa L.
American Fork, UT
I love the graphics and jump scares of this game. It is very unqiue and has a great storyline. Easy to follow and get done, but takes skill.
Dawson B.
Moyie Springs, ID
Great game 10/10 is one of the saddest endings ever. Great game overall bit i think the second one is going to be a lot better though.
Krystle V.
South Jordan, UT
What was your favorite scene/chapter or challenge of the game?
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
My son plays, and I just enjoy watching. Is it fun to play as well??
Sebastian Y.
Hialeah, FL
Is this game worth it to play?
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Would this be a good game for a 9 year old to play?
Maya P.
Independence, MO
Is this worth buying or is it a boring game?