Add a Photo

By SONY
#1 in PlayStation Games
Winner of over 200 game of the year awards, the last of us has been rebuilt for the playstation4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements. twenty years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal...
Photos (10)
LaKeta K.
LaKeta K.
Tempe, AZ

Engaging story combined with life like character animations topped off with one of the best scores in video gaming, The Last of Us Remastered Edition is an absolute must play. Utilizing an AI system that grows and adapts to the playing style, the game is always challenging. Having played now on each mode from Easy through Grounded, the change in the game play is realistic to a post epidemic world with human interactions genuine. While not an open world design the ability to craft upgrades to weapons and the character enhancements allow a decided advantage as the story of Joel and Ellie grabn you and take you along with their struggle to find the Fireflies. The Remastered edition features the DLC Left Behind in which you play as Ellie during her last day before she becomes infected. Ability to play online with randomized groups or alongside friends in the Factions multiplayer gives you the opportunity to take the path of the Hunter or the Firefly in a series of missions to maintain dominance. Stunning graphics combined with realistic visual effects worth the $50 pricetag for sure.
ashley w.
ashley w.
Baden, PA

Ok so let me start off by saying I am not a huge gamer but my fiance' although I do like to play video games if I find one that really peeks my interest. That is this game I played it so much I think I beat it in like a week. That's not because it's a short game either that is because I couldn't put my controller down. First let me say the graphics on ps4 are crazy amazing there like spot on with reality. The game play is awesome at some parts you switch between characters. You have to craft everything you need to survive and that means you really need to scavenge for supplies. But don't pick up everything you see because your backpack can only hold so much which makes it hard. The infected were crazy to there were 3 or 4 stages of the infection depending how long they have been infected. At the beginning they can run and see you later on they can see anymore and they can't run as fast they can hear you so you have to be super quiet. I recommend you check it out.
Mike L.
Mike L.
Burke, VA

The Last of Us is a masterpiece. A thoughtful nuanced story intersected with terrific, atmospheric and tense gameplay. It's a true marvel to behold and further cements Naughty Dog as one of gamings best developers. The Last of Us follows the story of Joel and Ellie as they journey across the desolate wasteland after a virus wipes out most of humanity. What we have here is not a joyful or even fun game for everyone, TLOU earns its M rating not just for its violence but for its mature story. Never before this had a game so perfectly married both gameplay and story telling. The narrative is also brought out as you explore the beautiful dystopia that is this world. You will see houses empires, kitchen combed through many times before, and trails worn down over the years. This is an engrossing experience that refuses to let you go until the credits roll. Bravo to the teams at Sony and Naughty Dog for what is one of PlayStations finest games.
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA

From the great reviews to the video game trailers for this game ... Wow ... Naughty Dog has really taken the trophy for this one . This game has one of the best story lines I've ever played . Emotional wise as well lol . The graphics are absolutely stunning ... Out of this world . The detail of the Bloaters (which you'll later see in the game if you end up purchasing it which I highly recommend btw lol) and the details of the surroundings around them are out of this world . And the details of killing the zombies lol I knew I would like this game from the minute I watched one youtube gameplay on it . I highly recommend this game . Especially if it's your first ever ps4 game or if your thinking of getting the last of us ps4 bundle . You won't be disappointed and you won't regret it . I promise 💕
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS

Let's start off with how the game looks. It is absolutely beautiful! So detailed. The story is really good as well. You can see the ending coming a mile away, but that doesn't take away from it. The story is also blossfulky accurate. In the sense that this is how a zombie apocaplyse would actually go. You would deal with so many more A holes than zombies. The disease is also based off of a real one that appears in insects. I really loved the characters. I have not yet had a chance to play it myself, but it was very enjoyable to watch my husband play. I actually wouldn't let him play it unless I was home. My husband said the controls were very easy to understand. Can't wait for the sequel.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
New Brunswick, NJ

One of the most compelling stories ever crafted in a game, this is a story of survival in a post apocalyptic world with a fresh take on the doom and gloom. Naughty Dog took the time to research how the outside world would be reclaimed by nature and did a fantastic job executing that research. Beautiful, lush environments are contrasted by the danger around every corner.

Great combat mechanics, and while the AI is sometimes a little wonky, it never is harmful. The crafting system and scavenging aspect forces you to make difficult choices about conserving resources and allows for a wide array of play styles and combat choices.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.

Anyone who has played tlou on the ps3 needs this as well as anyone who has yet to play. This game is... Almost indescribable because of how amazing it is. The story will rip your heart out and drag it through the mud while making you fear for life sneaking around everywhere. This game diesjt hold your hand and walk you through every tiny bit. You need to figure stuff out on your own. The game isn't even it though, there's a whole multiplayer that is honestly one of the best multiplayer I'd ever played. This entire game is based on strategy and team work and it is beyond thrilling and amazing.
Jacob B.
Jacob B.
Riverside, CA

Tear jerker! Not only is this one heck of a zombie game, but it is an extremely emotional story. It draws the players emotions out and almost makes you connect with the characters on a personal level. You get a very father daughter experience with it, and you will be on the edge of your seat jumping with fear when it seems the duo is in danger. Amazing graphics when compared to the original. The remastered version plays smooth. The DLC also ties with the main story well. Over all, the BEST zombie game I've played in a very long time. Action. Suspense. Emotion. And yes, blood.
Kayumi L.
Kayumi L.

This game is my absolute favorite. I am a huge Naughty Dog fan and fell head-over-heels in love with their Uncharted series. When I heard about their Last of Us project, I was beyond excited. It had a lot of aspects of Uncharted in it, but with their own storyline and unique class of characters. The story is great, the graphics are beautiful, and the game play is fluid yet challenging. It's just enough to have you be tactical and not rage quit. A+ to character development. I also recommend trying their multi-player mode.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY

One of the best games out there. The story is phenomenal and you really care about the characters by the end of the game. The gameplay is great, and you can make it as hard or as easy as you would like (I'm terrible so I put it on the easiest level there is and found it very doable). I played this on Playstation Now so I never bought it, therefore I don't know the cost. However, I believe it is worth it. It's one of those rare games that has an amazing story as well as great action. I would highly recommend this game!
Krystle V.
Krystle V.
South Jordan, UT

What was your favorite scene/chapter or challenge of the game?
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA

My son plays, and I just enjoy watching. Is it fun to play as well??
Sebastian Y.
Sebastian Y.
Hialeah, FL

Is this game worth it to play?
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ

Would this be a good game for a 9 year old to play?
Maya P.
Maya P.
Independence, MO

Is this worth buying or is it a boring game?

Join Now