BY SONY

This Denver-based quartet mixes the sweeping, arena-ready feel of Coldplay with the sincere, radio-friendly folk-rock of bands like Counting Crows for a highly melodic brand of palatable pop. The Fray's first release, HOW TO SAVE A LIFE, is packed with songs that push all the right mass-appeal buttons: sumptuous piano, swaying mid-tempo rhythms, anthemic choruses, and alternately soaring and meandering melodies sung in a high, emotive voice. Bridging stadium rock, emo, and classic rock on the order of U2, the Fray makes an assured first statement on their debut. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Its an album that you can never get enough of." in 1 review
  • "The fray is so unique and I can find something I like about every song!" in 1 review
Donna G.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This is my favorite album of all time! I saw them live and it was magical. This album got me through some tought times. The vocals are on point, the momentum of the tracks is progressive and I find they are unique in their art! I can listen to this album on repeat forever! Fall Away is my favorite track and a must listen. I cry every time!
Tess R.
This album is so amazing! The Fray is such a unique band. I love their music. I actually heard about them on Grey's Anatomy... But I fell in love with their sound. And my favorite song is still the first one I heard. How to save a life!
Jody S.
Many good songs on this album. I enjoy it. While I don;t have the full cd, when a certain song comes on my pandora or even on the radio, I always turn it up!
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
This album came out more than 10 years ago and it continues to set the bar. However, the sound can get a little dull after a while.
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
I love this album. The fray is so talented and unlike anybody I've ever heard before! Their music is so gentle and beautiful.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Every dang time, makes me think of greys anatomy. Never fails, such a good album.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I am absolutely in love with this album. There is a range of sounds on this album. It's unlike any others. I've always liked The Fray and their lead singer is amazing. The lyrics are actually meaningful which is wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone who likes pop music that isn't the ridiculous overdone music that is out there.
Alex W.
Kalamazoo, MI
This has been my obsession since I was younger. I'm in love with the brilliance of the artists on this album. It's one of the most unique bands and albums that you just can't get out of your head. It's also one that you really don't want for it to get out of your head! :)
Nikki B.
Such a great album. The band is unique and unlike any other band out there. The vocals are outstanding and have a calming effect. My favorite song is how to save a life. I am a fan of the artist for sure. MUST LISTEN.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Love! Love! Love this cd! The Fray are amazing! Their music doesn't get old or annoying like other artist. Just needing something chill and mellow, crank this bad boy up and enjoy.