Sony Styled For Girls Earbuds - Pink (MDREX25LP/PNK) uploaded by María-José V.

BY SONY

Sony styled for girls earbuds - pink (mdrex25lp/pnk) see more...

Eva N.
Eva N.
Maplewood, NJ
These are very good quality earbuds! I'm a singer so I am constantly listening to music, and these have been so useful to me. The sound quality is very good and they last a very long time. Be careful with the plastic covers on the earbuds because those are easy to lose, but these are very good quality
Laura H.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA
I buy these every time I need headphones to go to the gym. Since I am active, I try to buy the headphones that have the best sound at the best value and these are it. They stay in my ear when I am doing cardio. I would buy them again and recommend them to a friend.
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Roy, WA
Love these headphones. I use these when I am running. They are affordable I got them at my local target. I got them at the target by my gym since I forgot my other pair of headphones. I love these have great base and blocks out noise. Yes I would buy these again.
Amanda o.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
So I found out about these through Target.com and they are the best headphones ever. Not only are they very comfortable but, the sound quality is better than the Galaxy and iPhone headphones.
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
These earbuds are great and I love how small the are. The color is also super cute and any girl would love them.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Techie Expert
I really like them sounds great. Price is reasonable and for them. I listen to a lot of music and love music.
Tabetha W.
Tabetha W.
San Antonio, TX
Very cute color! Love coordinating them with my gym outfits. I bought them at Target on sale for $10.
Tylynn S.
Tylynn S.
Edgemont, SD
I love the color of these and they have good sound. One down fall is they do not stay in very well.
Rashida W.
Rashida W.
Great headphones easy to use stays in place I have small ears and they worked terrific
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Techie Expert
Sony Earbuds produce excellent sound quality while staying snug and fit inside of the ear (not to mention that they boast a cute design).  I've used mine for a couple of years now and they still work great.  I will purchase from Sony again for future earbuds and I definitely recommend as they are affordable and of high quality.