Sony Styled For Girls Earbuds - Pink (MDREX25LP/PNK) uploaded by María-José V.

BY SONY

Sony styled for girls earbuds - pink (mdrex25lp/pnk) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
Sony Earbuds produce excellent sound quality while staying snug and fit inside of the ear (not to mention that they boast a cute design).  I've used mine for a couple of years now and they still work great.  I will purchase from Sony again for future earbuds and I definitely recommend as they are affordable and of high quality.
Eva N.
Maplewood, NJ
These are very good quality earbuds! I'm a singer so I am constantly listening to music, and these have been so useful to me. The sound quality is very good and they last a very long time. Be careful with the plastic covers on the earbuds because those are easy to lose, but these are very good quality
Sincerely N.
Rochester, NY
The sound quality of these earplugs are really good! You can hear music really well with these! There is one problem though... After you use it for a while, one of the earbuds will stop working. This happened to me for two pairs of these earplugs so it's not just a one time thing. It's not until about a year that one earplug starts to have problems, so a year is still pretty good.
Tierra C.
Roy, WA
Love these headphones. I use these when I am running. They are affordable I got them at my local target. I got them at the target by my gym since I forgot my other pair of headphones. I love these have great base and blocks out noise. Yes I would buy these again.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
These were good quality headphones and I really enjoyed them while I had them. Sadly they became one of the many victims of my cat and her love for chewing headphone cords. These had a really good sound quality and fit in my ear perfectly so I could listen to them for hours without discomfort
Cai W Z.
I love this pink head phone because it's very light. It is very easy to carry everywhere. Rather I am going to a store or on the bus. The headphone is easy to carry anywhere from my bag to my pockets: I would buy for others as gift to just have one so they can carry everywhere while they are out.
Laura H.
Williamsburg, VA
I buy these every time I need headphones to go to the gym. Since I am active, I try to buy the headphones that have the best sound at the best value and these are it. They stay in my ear when I am doing cardio. I would buy them again and recommend them to a friend.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
So I found out about these through Target.com and they are the best headphones ever. Not only are they very comfortable but, the sound quality is better than the Galaxy and iPhone headphones.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I l've these headphones and they are the bomb, if you are someone like me then i tend to go through a lot of the cheap headphones these are really durable and they last awhile.
I really like them really good clear sound good base,different size rubber ear pieces,the only problem with them is that my two teenagers keep breaking there's or getting a short in the wires