BY SONY

Sony styled for girls earbuds - blue (mdrex25lp/blu) see more...

Jennifer C.
When I'm looking for earbuds, I'm usually looking for something that goes into my ear and "plugs" out all other sound. My general problem with most earbuds is I also have really small ears, so most earbuds are either too big or just don't stay in. These do! The sound quality is not as amazing as from a mod expensive earbud, but I love not having to worry about them falling out!
Nancy C.
Just your typical, average headphones. I borrowed them from my girlfriend and it turned into a "you can keep it". I use it to work out, it doesn't break so easily I guess because I am drenched in sweat and it still operates perfectly.

Not super amazing like the Beats I got my boyfriend... Just your typical average headphones. Not cheap nor amazing.
victoria f.
Fresno, CA
This product is really good for listening to music these type of headphones are really good better to block out sound way better than the ones that go over the years and yes it's really easy to use these are way better than other headphones like the beatsand stuff like that
Demi M.
I'm not a fan of these earbuds. I bought them because they were smaller and I figured the be more comfortable. They're not, they're still too big. They come out really easily. I can bump into anything without them ripping out. I also don't understand the packaging. Why are they styled for girls? Aren't earphones unisex? Its just unnecessary gender labeling. Although they should be styled for children, I wouldn't buy them for either.
Mallory A.
Murray, KY
I bought these headphones for a friend and I was not overly impressed by the product. They were fine and ultimately got the job done, but she had a problem using them at the gym and the plug in would screech when put into the headphone jack at first.
Nadia P.
My mom bought me these as a present because my old ear phones ripped and only one ear bud was working, so she picked me up a Sony blue ear phones and I love them! Because of the soft buds they don't hurt my ears, and the noise cones out excellent.
Sonya T.
Reading, PA
Apparently these are amazing, I got them for my cousin and she loves them so much! They are very visually appealing as well so that is a plus. And they are affordable!
ALI A.
These are better than the bigger ones, they hurt my head (BIG HEAD). I still like my Bose better. I got it as a gift, I am grateful. I would recommend this though.
Abigail I.
Frayed near the connector to my phone after about 4 months of buying it, so I had to tape it. I like the sound quality but now it sometimes fades in and out during a song.
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
Do you ever just want to escape into a world of music but cant find the right headphones to do so? well these headphones are just what you need for that!
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Techie Expert Level 3
How is the sound quality?
Amanda m.
Findlay, OH
I'm curious why are these specific for girls?