Sony Studio Series Headphones - White (MDRZX100/WHI) uploaded by Tatyanna s.

BY SONY #43 in Headphones

Immerse yourself in a world of sound with a set of sony studio series headphones in white. Adjustable headband allows for long sessions of comfortable use. Nearly 4-foot cable gives you plenty of length to find the perfect spot away from your stereo, tv, or gaming system for listening. For your comfort, cushioned earpieces covered by a stylish leatherette material. . see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "We have purchased 2 pairs of these for kids and they are sturdy and the sound is good :)...the kids have tossed, dropped and tangled them and they continue to work and with same sound quality as the day they were opened" in 3 reviews
  • "I like these headphones the sound is pretty nice although they do not cancel out noise they are pretty good for the price." in 1 review
  • "It gives very good sound quality and is very comfortable to use. " in 1 review
  • "It gives very good sound quality and is very comfortable to use." in 1 review
  • "These headphones are really good , a lot of people compared them to beats and i've never had those but these have good sound and i'd reccomend them to anyone looking for a good pair of headphones that will last u " in 1 review
Emma R.
Emma R.
These headphones have amazing quality! I listen to music leaving school and riding in the car and these are always my go-to! They are a hassle to pack and carry however they have great quality compared to others which makes up for the bulkiness! I would definitely recommend!!
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
I had these headphones before I really liked them. The length was pretty good, the ear part was very comfortable and the sounds was really good. Compared to other brands these are my favorite. I got mine at Best Buy for cheap. I liked them and believe I would buy them again.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
These are good everyday headphones. Nothing special, but the sound quality is decent for the price. I would compare them to the quality of the iPhone headphones. These do hold up extremely well though. I've had mine for quite some time and they are still working like new.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
I like these headphones and they are fantastic for their price. I like to take these to places where I don't want to show off or worry about something happening to my Beatz headphones. They cancel other sound well and last a long time. I got mine for only $20 at target.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
They definitely get the job done! I wear them for almost anything. I have to say I wish they were a little bit louder, but other than that, they are a great product and a great buy! I absolutely love them. The sound quality honestly puts all of my ear buds to shame.
Allie W.
Allie W.
These headphones are my life! I usually go through headphones really quickly because I use them so much, but I've been using these for over at least a year and a half. Maybe even more! They've lasted a long time and isolate the sound very well. Would recommend!
Akira B.
Akira B.
Honolulu, HI
Such great headphones for the price. Unless you want the top notch studio quality headphones, I'd recommend not wasting your money on those $200 products. Great range of sound and I love the ability to collapse them for easy transport and storage.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Great headphones for the price! Stay on very well when running. Not 100% noise canceling though. They are comfortable and stylish! Have multiple color options as well. I use them when flying and light work outs. They don't sweat off your head.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Bought these on a whim when my others broke. It was a good thing. My husband and son own a pair now too. Really soft and comfortable to wear.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Rayann C.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this wireless? And does it come in different colors?
Estefany E.
Estefany E.
Caracas, Distrito capital
Are these good? I mean, they look pretty, yes. But the sound is as good as they say? The bass? Also, I know they're not expensive nor cheap, so is the material good? Is it worth it?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
How are these headphones? Are they worth the money?
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
How is the bass on these? Can the volume be turned up high enough to really crank during a workout?
Anahis C.