BY SONY

Sony Vaio Stick AC Adapter: Sony adapter is designed exclusively for use with the VAIO laptops using a 19V AC adapter Innovative and compact size Laptop power adapter is ideal for mobile users 2 USB ports allow you to connect and charge most USB accessories Includes power cord and storage case Model# VGP-AC19V51 see more...

Alee H.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Got this as a gift and I don't want to lose this! Favourite addition to my necessities. Easy to use and portability is a piece of cake.
Summer P.
Very convenient for my Sony Vaio! Portable and light describe this charger - I can keep it in my purse and have a way to charge my laptop on the go!
mayra v.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I love all Sony products, they are always top quality. This product is excellent. I would decently purchase again.
Zain M.
This is a lifesaver. With busy schedules full of meetings there is no downtime and I can't afford to have any downtime with my communications ... Time is money ! Get this and never lose that important deal because of a technicality.
theresa b.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sony and samsung products are the omly products i use. Very professional and helpful when u need them
Brielle S.
Saint Paul
I have had mune for four years recently it has begun shocking me when plugged in. It needs to be replaced, but worked well for years.
Gena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love it! I needed a new charger for my laptop and this one is perfect for when I'm at school
melissa E.

is very good , is a pretty good product that the brand also supports all your sony you poductos is a good brand
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
I have a Sony Vaio laptop and the battery is not great to say the least. So it needs an external charger.
Bozena  J.
Spring Valley, NY
Uwielbiam ten produkt. To był bardzo przystępne i sprawia, że ​​moje życie o wiele łatwiejsze! Miałem spojrzał na innych elementów przed zakupem, a to był najlepszy stosunek jakości.