BY SONY

Sony Vaio Stick AC Adapter: Sony adapter is designed exclusively for use with the VAIO laptops using a 19V AC adapter Innovative and compact size Laptop power adapter is ideal for mobile users 2 USB ports allow you to connect and charge most USB accessories Includes power cord and storage case Model# VGP-AC19V51 see more...

Zain M.
This is a lifesaver. With busy schedules full of meetings there is no downtime and I can't afford to have any downtime with my communications ... Time is money ! Get this and never lose that important deal because of a technicality.
melissa E.

is very good , is a pretty good product that the brand also supports all your sony you poductos is a good brand
Summer P.
Madison, AL
Very convenient for my Sony Vaio! Portable and light describe this charger - I can keep it in my purse and have a way to charge my laptop on the go!
Kay  N.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is great . It is so helpful and honestly it accomdates me and my family laptops. It works great is super long cord too.
mayra v.
Riverside, CA
I love all Sony products, they are always top quality. This product is excellent. I would decently purchase again.
Kendra C.
Wahiawa , HI
I love this product. It was super affordable and makes my life much easier! I had looked around at other items before purchasing and this was the best value.
Spangler L.
Forest City, NC
Great product! works well with my laptop keeps my laptop charged and i love how slim the product it
Bozena  J.
Spring Valley, NY
Uwielbiam ten produkt. To był bardzo przystępne i sprawia, że ​​moje życie o wiele łatwiejsze! Miałem spojrzał na innych elementów przed zakupem, a to był najlepszy stosunek jakości.
Gena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love it! I needed a new charger for my laptop and this one is perfect for when I'm at school
Fauna B.
Meridian, ID
Perfect for a portable office. I needed to have a charger that would stand up to constant plug in plug out while on the go. Sony products and their warranty are worth the extra money.