BY SONY

Sony Vaio Stick AC Adapter: Sony adapter is designed exclusively for use with the VAIO laptops using a 19V AC adapter Innovative and compact size Laptop power adapter is ideal for mobile users 2 USB ports allow you to connect and charge most USB accessories Includes power cord and storage case Model# VGP-AC19V51 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bozena  J.
Spring Valley, NY
Uwielbiam ten produkt. To był bardzo przystępne i sprawia, że ​​moje życie o wiele łatwiejsze! Miałem spojrzał na innych elementów przed zakupem, a to był najlepszy stosunek jakości.
Fauna B.
Meridian, ID
Perfect for a portable office. I needed to have a charger that would stand up to constant plug in plug out while on the go. Sony products and their warranty are worth the extra money.
Kendra C.
Wahiawa , HI
I love this product. It was super affordable and makes my life much easier! I had looked around at other items before purchasing and this was the best value.
Summer P.
Very convenient for my Sony Vaio! Portable and light describe this charger - I can keep it in my purse and have a way to charge my laptop on the go!
Brielle S.
Saint Paul
I have had mune for four years recently it has begun shocking me when plugged in. It needs to be replaced, but worked well for years.
Kay  N.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is great . It is so helpful and honestly it accomdates me and my family laptops. It works great is super long cord too.
mayra v.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I love all Sony products, they are always top quality. This product is excellent. I would decently purchase again.
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
I have a Sony Vaio laptop and the battery is not great to say the least. So it needs an external charger.
theresa b.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sony and samsung products are the omly products i use. Very professional and helpful when u need them
Spangler L.
Forest City, NC
Great product! works well with my laptop keeps my laptop charged and i love how slim the product it