BY SONY

Sony Vaio Stick AC Adapter: Sony adapter is designed exclusively for use with the VAIO laptops using a 19V AC adapter Innovative and compact size Laptop power adapter is ideal for mobile users 2 USB ports allow you to connect and charge most USB accessories Includes power cord and storage case Model# VGP-AC19V51 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Summer P.
Very convenient for my Sony Vaio! Portable and light describe this charger - I can keep it in my purse and have a way to charge my laptop on the go!
Anh T.
Sacramento, CA
It works just fine without any problems so far. It hasn't broke down or anything so it's good.
Kay  N.
Techie Expert
This is great . It is so helpful and honestly it accomdates me and my family laptops. It works great is super long cord too.
Kathleen L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This made it easy to have a back up for our computers and and a much easier way to charge things!
Spangler L.
Forest City, NC
Great product! works well with my laptop keeps my laptop charged and i love how slim the product it
Kendra C.
Wahiawa, Hi
I love this product. It was super affordable and makes my life much easier! I had looked around at other items before purchasing and this was the best value.
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
I have a Sony Vaio laptop and the battery is not great to say the least. So it needs an external charger.
Bozena  J.
Spring Valley, NY
Uwielbiam ten produkt. To był bardzo przystępne i sprawia, że ​​moje życie o wiele łatwiejsze! Miałem spojrzał na innych elementów przed zakupem, a to był najlepszy stosunek jakości.
mayra v.
Riverside , Ca
I love all Sony products, they are always top quality. This product is excellent. I would decently purchase again.
Gena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love it! I needed a new charger for my laptop and this one is perfect for when I'm at school