ElectronicsAudioSpeakersSony
SS-B1000, 525" Two-way Bookshelf Speakers, Pair

Sony SS-B1000, 5.25" Two-way Bookshelf Speakers, Pair

by Sony

These 120 watt speakers come in sturdy housings designed to give you excellent performance for years to come. Sony SS-B1000 5 1/8" Bookshelf Speakers: The pair of two-way 5.25" speakers with space-saving design Advanced HOP cone woofer for enhanced listening experience and loud bass 1" Nano Fine balanced dome tweeter for high pitch sounds and sound reproduction to 50kHz 120 watts of maximum input power Frequency response from 80Hz-50kHz Impedance: 8 ohms Sensitivity: 87 dB

Do these speakers sound crystal clear?
Start your review of Sony SS-B1000, 5.25" Two-way Bookshelf Speakers, Pair!
Tyrone C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I have these speakers setup in my office and the speakers are nice. They have a clean crisp sound and i really am glad i made this purchase. Sony has made some really Sony SS-B1000, 5.25" Two-way Bookshelf Speakers, Pair great products over the years and this is for sure one ofvthem.
Deborah D.
Sayville, NY
These give you great sound. I love the bass and the quality of the sound I hear from them. I recommend them to anyone who wants that sound and has the space for them.
Amy S.
Fort Worth, TX
I went to the srore ro test them out works great . I got this for my husband s birthday and he loved it. Its pretty loud and works great
Lauren C.
Springfield, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm sure they work just fine. I just didn't realize that they need a receiver in order to receive power. I should have just bought plug in speakers.
Victoria M.
Morristown
I love these speakers. I use them to make a surround sound with my steros. Works great! Would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Jillian D.
Benbrook, TX
Excellent speaker system overall. While the size is still quite large, I would really love it if they came up with a sleeker design. The sound is spot on but would just want to see some changes in the aesthetics. I would buy again, but again if you changed the look!
Jennifer Y.
Sony speakers are always reliable and when my old Genisis towers were about done, I did a lot of research for a good system. After buying these speakers I noticed that the sound quality was amazing and setting them up to my receiver was very simple.
daija E.
Greenville, NC
The speakers are so great. they are extremely loud and get the job done. any time i have a get together, i use these because they can be heard throughout my home. my mom bought them for me and i ended up getting another set for my brother because they are wonderful and definitely worth the money.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
They're really great sounding speakers and were really light so it was also pretty easy to move them around if I needed to. They had great volume and excellent bass, which is what I like when listening to music. They were affordable and I would most definitely buy them again.
Yalimar P.
Mecca, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Great product works very well and music is loud and clear! I would recommend to others honestly.