BY SONY

The Sony portable and Splash-Proof SRS-BT50 Bluetooth wireless speaker, built for a life on-the-go, is the perfect speaker accessory for your compatible Bluetooth devices. Stream and control your Bluetooth audio streaming experience with your compatible music devices, digital music player, smartphone, tablet, or computer. Conveniently take calls with speakerphone functionality Automatic Surround Mode for sharing music with friends Voice Feedback for convenience Auxiliary audio input for additional audio sources. Features Portable, Splash-Proof wireless speaker This portable and Splash-Proof Bluetooth wireless speaker, built for a life on-the-go, is the perfect speaker accessory for your compatible Bluetooth smartphones, tablets and computers. Stream your music wirelessly Stream and control your Bluetooth audio streaming experience with your compatible music devices, digital music player, smartphone, tablet, or computer. Maximize your music Built-in AAC codec support avoids signal quality loss when streaming music wirelessly. One touch listening with NFC Enjoy simplified Bluetooth connectivity with NFC (Near Field Communications) technology. Align and touch NFC logos to: power the speaker on, activate Bluetooth, pair devices, and stream music. When done, align and touch the NFC logos to disconnect. Go anywhere Durable, portable, and with a built-in battery you can enjoy your favorite tunes anywhere, indoors or out (up to 10-hours battery life). Take or make calls More than just a speaker, you can take advantage of hands-free calling via the built-in speakerphone at a push of a button. Automatic Surround Mode Perfect for sharing the music with your friends, simply rotate the speaker to lay flat on any surface and Surround Mode automatically creates an expansive and enjoyable listening experience. Voice Feedback Voice Feedback Mode provides vocal prompts when interacting with the speaker to help guide your interactions. Plays well with others. An auxiliary audio input lets you connect digital music players to the speaker dock for easy access to your music (cable not included). Sleek and fun design Available in five fun colors, the rugged, portable design will complement any life on the go. Specifications Audio Audio Modes: Selectable Audio Emphasis: Normal Surround Modes Full Range Speaker Size: Approximately 1-9/16 in. (39mm) diameter Impedance: 3.2 Ohms Speaker Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W (10% T.H.D. at 1 kHz) General Output: 2.5 W x 2.5 W (at 10% harmonic distortion) Power On/Off: LED Operating Indicator with Tone and Voice Feedback Inputs and Outputs Audio In: Audio In jack (3.5mm stereo mini jack) Power AC Power: AC 100 V - 240 V, 10 W (when using AC adaptor) Battery Charging (Approx): 3 hours Battery Life (Approx): Audio Playback: Approximately 10 hours (when u see more...

Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
One of the first portable speakers I ever bought and I love it. The sound quality is great, but could be better. It’s easy to use, affordable and lightweight. Because it’s wireless,you can pretty much take it on the go.
Elizabeth W.
Cameron, NC
I simply can't say enough good things about these. they can go where you go and what is much better than that!? the sound is super clear and they can be pretty loud. I personally am not the most careful with my things so they have take quite a beating and are still holding strong!!! another reason why I simply love my Bluetooth speakers.
Helen S.
Austin, TX
Being the person I am, I love music. Love it. But headphones don't always do the justice. They hurt your ears after a while, and they're not very good for moving a lot. I love this speaker because the quality is amazing, the sound is so loud, and I don't have to worry about losing it because it's a good size.!
Rebecca B.
Comer, GA
This is a decent speaker for outdoor listening. it is good quality sound but only gets so loud. i use it at the pool but you cant hear it after going so far away from it. it is decently priced for a speaker and affordable for every day use if you're an avid music listener.
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I love this blue tooth speaker because you just have to connect to blue tooth and listen to your songs while it is loud. The only worry is charging it but other then that it is amazing! The color is pretty too.
Anthony B.
Porter, OK
I love this portable speaker it is loud to play my music I love it to death. It is wireless so no wires. My old one had two in the side I always tripped over or they got yanked out. But on top of that the price is amazing. I recommend every one to get on it works for anything.
Shandana T.
Bessemer, AL
This speaker is totally awesome. I'm in the south and like to sit on my porch with my music. This speaker provides really good quality sound. It is pretty loud as well. Will purchase again.
Zeran N.
Margate, FL
I like the fact that its blue tooth.It has good connection, and works very well i like sony products... so if your looking for a good speaker it wont disappoint you 😊😊
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
I love the sounds that comes out of this speaker and I love the fact that I can walk around a room with my phone and not have to worry about carrying the speakers, too. Go Bluetooth! I do wish it was a bit smaller without sacrificing any of the sound..
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
This speaker is excellent when I'm outside doing my yoga it connects easy to my phone and its volume level is excellent too.