2 colors available

BY SONY

The right shoes, the right gear, the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver: personalized and secure. see more...

Gricelis P.
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
You don't have to worry about them braking because it is really strong. You also don't have to worry about them tangling up because it's made for them not to tangle up also it is not uncomfortable in your ears because it doesn't come out every 5 Seconds like regular earbuds they stick in and they're made for that.
Lily I.
Lily I.
New Berlin, WI
I'm in love with these headphones. Never fall out, don't hurt my ears and are super comfortable. I always find them at target for about $15 to $20. Good price for a great sounding product. I have purchased these headphones for everyone in my family because they are simply amazing.
makia h.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
I was constantly in search of new headphones until I bought these pair. I am very rough when it comes to electronics, but these are very durable
Heather  M.
Heather M.
Lucasville, OH
These are okay to use. Fit in the ear ok. I think the cheaper ones are actually better. These aren't made for everyone's ears.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Abington , PA
Perfect for running or working out! They stay put, have great sound, last forever and are very affordable!
Charolette W.
Charolette W.
Killeen, TX
These are some really good earphones. They have a great sound. They do come in several different colors. They fit any head phone jack, on anything that uses head phones. the buds themselves have an interchangeable pieces so you can find the ones that fit your ear. my only problem with them was the ear loops. I could never get them to stay on my ears right. the loops kept coming off. It got annoying after awhile. If you can figure out how to wear them right, then you should love them just fine.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
I have terrible luck with headphones but these are amazing! I've had them for years and they're still going strong *knock on wood* they're great for a workout because they actually stay on! You can adjust them to fit around your ear perfectly. I bought my brother a pair for Christmas and he loves them! Definitely recommend if you're looking!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Missoula, MT
Love the loop feature for the ear. I have small ear canals and most earphones give me a headache or I end up keeping them on the edge of my ear canal and they fall out. The loop allows me to rest the bud in my ear without jamming it in there.
Essance M.
Essance M.
Love these ! great for when your on the go, or jamming out during a workout ! easy to put on and actually stay in my ear which is rear for me ! always have them in my car or purse for whenever I may need them !
Erin R.
Erin R.
These heads work great for physical activity! I'm able to wear while walking all day at work as well as when I get home to work out! Nice that they don't just fall out of your ears!