BY SONY

The right shoes, the right gear, the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver: personalized and secure. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bonny P.
Franklin, TN
This is one of the best and most used ear phone I have.... It is perfect for gym as it does not slip off as I run and even it is sweat resistant while is an added benefit.... It stays put in my ears till the end of my workout
Jennifer R.
Hot Springs , Ar
Great product loved them and really cool color. The headphones stayed in place while running and exercising.
Amanda D.
Davenport, IA
I LOVE these headphones! I've always had a problem with getting my headphones to stay on and on my ears which really irritated me when I go to the gym to workout. I really like that these go behind your ear with a clip like holder that makes it easily stay in my ears to hear my music.
Danielle B.
E Providence, RI
I'm always super uncomfortable wearing earphones, but I needed these for the gym. I like them, but still not the most comfortable for me and they do fall off occasionally. They are a good price and have good sound quality. I would recommend them.
Great earphones! Use these when I'm on the go and don't have the time or hands to hold a phone to my ear. Use these when jogging around my town, they stay in comfortably and have good sound to them. Haven't had to replace them yet and I've had them for almost a year ! (Which is a record for me lol) I take these with me every where !
Isabel W.
Fulton , IL
I was in search of headphones that would be compatible with running, and these work wonderfully. In the past I have worried about my earphones falling out, but they stay in place and once their in they do not need any adjustment. They give off a great sound quality which makes for a delightful, worry free listening experience :)
Bethany T.
Elizabethtown, KY
The sounds on these were good...but I had hoped that would fit snuggy and stay on while I was on the treadmill. They continued to slip out of my ears and when I really started to sweat it was uncomfortable. Returned.
Krystal K.
Jacksonville, FL
These are perfect for working out. The earloop makes it so they don't fall off while I run...Ladies you know what I mean. I actually picked these up at the airport and I think that they work great. I had little ear buds before but they kept falling out while exercising.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The ear buds are great because they don't fall out of my ears the same way that others do. Also, the sound is crisp and they have outlasted my other ear buds that I've picked up at drug stores.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I bought these in white and was disappointed. The sound was good but I was hoping they would stay in place while I run. However, they were uncomfortable and fell out just as much as the regular ear buds do.