BY SONY

The right shoes, the right gear, the right headphones. Sony active sports headphones deliver: personalized and secure. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These headphones stay in place & have great sound quality!" in 1 review
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
These work well but I couldn't deal with them on my ears like that. They wouldn't stay on very well and they were more of a pain than I could deal with so I just use regular headphones. They are a little more pricey and that can be ok for someone who doesn't mind how they fit. My ears I think were just too small
Peter L.
Astoria, NY
I love these ear buds! They never fall out - which is my main concern when I'm on the go on the subway, running errands, or at work.

They fit very comfortably and the sound quality is good enough, but there's definitely room for improvement.

For the price point, these are an ideal purchase!
Victoria L.
Jamestown, NY
These are the best headphones for using in your Walkman or phone when on a bike ride or jogging or even walking. They are pretty affordable and better than most brands. I have bought 3 pairs so that each one in the household owns one and they do not have to use mine.
Angela H.
I bought the pink pair to be replacements for the headphones that came with my Samsung Galaxy. They sound great for the cost which for me was less than $20. The only drawback is that they don't have a lot of bass. Also the louder the the more harsh the sound becomes. Give them a try, they might sound different for different ears.
Erica S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
These headphones make it more comfortable for me to get outdoors and exercise. My ears don't hurt and the perspiration doesn't collect. These have a microphone. I can still get a call in the middle of my workout.
Elsa C.
This is good but not for me, I mean, ios a great idea to use this when you go to the gym, playing sports, getting exercise and some things like these, but my ear is so small so the doesn't fit really good.
Ashley G.
Premont, TX
These headphones are great it you are active, i always use these when i go on my morning runs . They stay one really well and wont slip off as easily. They are decent quality and are not too expensive.
Bartender B.
I've always been partial to Sony products. The sound and/or video quality is always stellar and they hold up well compared to other manufacturers. These headphones are yet another example of a job well done by Sony.
China A.
Mesa, AZ
Bought these for my husband and he loves them! he moves a lot and does a lot of kneeling down while working and these never fall out of his ears unlike previous headphones
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
I bought these for my boyfriend for when he goes running. He was always complaining about the other kind falling out of his ears while in motion. These headphones stay in place & have great sound quality!