ElectronicsAudioSpeakersSony
Speaker Dock for iPod/iPhone - Black (ICFCS15IPBLKN)

Sony Speaker Dock for iPod/iPhone - Black (ICFCS15IPBLKN)

by Sony

The sony speaker dock for ipod and iphone is an excellent way to enjoy your music at home while you clean, cook, work or rock out. Sony-quality audio is crisp and sharp. These speakers connect using the apple lightningtm connector compatible with ipod and iphone devices, like the iphone 5 and ipod touch 5th generation. Just stick your device on the attractive black docking station and this easy-to-use system charges and plays your favorite tunes or podcasts. At a little over 5 pounds, it's easy to move this sound system around your home too. This docking station also has a powerful 2-5-7 day alarm, digital clock, blue...

I always wanted a ihome but I feel like it not worth it so tell me that I'm wrong.
Start your review of Sony Speaker Dock for iPod/iPhone - Black (ICFCS15IPBLKN)!
Product Highlights
It also has great sound quality to wake me up and play my music in the mornings as I get ready.in reviews
Great speaker by Sony, even if it is limited to Apple product but it has great sound and discreet.in reviews
Michelle R.
Darien Center, NY
Absolutely love this dock! honestly, its much better than the ihome I have. Would highly recommend this!!!
Haley M.
Carthage, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
I’ve had this speaker dock for at least 5-6 years! It still works perfectly with my Bluetooth. The only downfall is I can’t use the dock anymore due to updating phones.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
que buen diseño que tiene este altavoz de verdad que me encantan este tipo de articulo, y ademas es Sony la marca especial en sonido
Brittney M.
Toronto, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
This speaker has some serious sound. I originally purchased when I had the iPhone 4s so it no longer fits my iPhone since I've upgraded. It has alarm options radio options as well as iPhone/iPod options it's a great accessory to take with you to college etc.
Taylor L.
Cincinnati, OH
The best! This is super awesome for by the pool, or around the house when you're cleaning! The sound quality is awesome and the price is pretty adorable!
Rachelle N.
Hilliard, OH
This is a good product for the price. It's small and easily transports to different areas of the house. It has a good sound for its size as well. I don't care too much for its look. I think it is pretty plain and not as high tech looking as some of the others out there. I chose it because it was on sale at the time I was pricing them.
Daisy J.
Cool product. I use it for when I'm cleaning up or my homework. The sound on the speakers is great . I think you could definitely use it for a party
Ann C.
Clifton, NJ
Techie Expert Level 3
This has two alarms! And plays the music off my phone from Pandora at night so I can rest to calming music at night.
Amanda L.
Conyers, GA
WORKS PERFECT. I always listen to it in the morning as I get ready for school, or when I am cleaning the house, I love it, it's super fun to jam with my family
Jasmine W.
Cibolo, TX
It worked great. Just set your phone on the dock and it plays all your favorite songs while your phone charges. Good price, yes I would recommend to others.