Sony Speaker Dock for iPod/iPhone - Black (ICFCS15IPBLKN)

by Sony

The sony speaker dock for ipod and iphone is an excellent way to enjoy your music at home while you clean, cook, work or rock out. Sony-quality audio is crisp and sharp. These speakers connect using the apple lightningtm connector compatible with ipod and iphone devices, like the iphone 5 and ipod touch 5th generation. Just stick your device on the attractive black docking station and this easy-to-use system charges and plays your favorite tunes or podcasts. At a little over 5 pounds, it's easy to move this sound system around your home too. This docking station also has a powerful 2-5-7 day alarm, digital clock, blue...

I always wanted a ihome but I feel like it not worth it so tell me that I'm wrong.
Start your review of Sony Speaker Dock for iPod/iPhone - Black (ICFCS15IPBLKN)!
Product Highlights
“It also has great sound quality to wake me up and play my music in the mornings as I get ready.” in 3 reviews
“Great speaker by Sony, even if it is limited to Apple product but it has great sound and discreet.” in 2 reviews
san diego
I love the Somy speakers with the iPhone dock, because it is easy to use and most of al the sound quality is outstanding! I will always stay with Sony since their products are amazing and reliable. This particular model is clear and the interface like alarm clock is smooth and not loud when I need to wake up. It is truly a great product, well done Sony!
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this speaker dock to listen to our iphones at home and on vacation. It is very loud so great for listening to music anywhere you have an outlet. We keep it far from the pool in the backyard so it doesn't get wet and we still hear it over everyone talking and goofing off.
Hoquiam, WA
I have had this Bluetooth speaker for years and I’ve never had a problem! Although the port no longer fits my phone, it’s still my best speaker that hasn’t been blown out by bass, it even has a bass booster button. It keeps on kickin!
Wellsville, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
This speaker has some serious sound. I originally purchased when I had the iPhone 4s so it no longer fits my iPhone since I've upgraded. It has alarm options radio options as well as iPhone/iPod options it's a great accessory to take with you to college etc.
Hilliard, OH
This is a good product for the price. It's small and easily transports to different areas of the house. It has a good sound for its size as well. I don't care too much for its look. I think it is pretty plain and not as high tech looking as some of the others out there. I chose it because it was on sale at the time I was pricing them.
It has really great sound quality. For the price point though, it didn't last as long as I would've hoped it would. I really like the Bose products better, because they have better longevity, and they are more condensed. I probably wouldn't buy this product again.
Ellijay, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
We have 3 of these units! First you can set two different alarms at once! You have the option of am, fm, alarm or you own music from your phone/iPod. The sound is great. You can adjust the volume it wakes you up too! Would definitely recommend this!
This docking system is great. It has amazing sound and I used to charge my iPhone on it every night. I recently switched to a Galaxy and I'm so bummed that I can't charge my phone on the docking station any more. But thumbs up if you have an iPhone!
Love this dock/alarm/radio. I've had mine for over 5 years and it still works as if it was brand. It has amazing sound quality and not to mention it also charges your iPod/iPhone. Only downside is the fact that it was made for the older iPod/iPhone.
Conyers, GA
WORKS PERFECT. I always listen to it in the morning as I get ready for school, or when I am cleaning the house, I love it, it's super fun to jam with my family