BY SONY #51 in Speakers

The sony speaker dock for ipod and iphone is an excellent way to enjoy your music at home while you clean, cook, work or rock out. Sony-quality audio is crisp and sharp. These speakers connect using the apple lightningtm connector compatible with ipod and iphone devices, like the iphone 5 and ipod touch 5th generation. Just stick your device on the attractive black docking station and this easy-to-use system charges and plays your favorite tunes or podcasts. At a little over 5 pounds, it's easy to move this sound system around your home too. This docking station also has a powerful 2-5-7 day alarm, digital clock, blue... see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It also has great sound quality to wake me up and play my music in the mornings as I get ready." in 3 reviews
  • "Great speaker by Sony, even if it is limited to Apple product but it has great sound and discreet." in 2 reviews
Rachelle N.
Hilliard, OH
This is a good product for the price. It's small and easily transports to different areas of the house. It has a good sound for its size as well. I don't care too much for its look. I think it is pretty plain and not as high tech looking as some of the others out there. I chose it because it was on sale at the time I was pricing them.
Brittney M.
This speaker has some serious sound. I originally purchased when I had the iPhone 4s so it no longer fits my iPhone since I've upgraded. It has alarm options radio options as well as iPhone/iPod options it's a great accessory to take with you to college etc.
Amanda L.
Conyers, GA
WORKS PERFECT. I always listen to it in the morning as I get ready for school, or when I am cleaning the house, I love it, it's super fun to jam with my family
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
The best! This is super awesome for by the pool, or around the house when you're cleaning! The sound quality is awesome and the price is pretty adorable!
Daisy J.
Cool product. I use it for when I'm cleaning up or my homework. The sound on the speakers is great . I think you could definitely use it for a party
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
Techie Expert
que buen diseño que tiene este altavoz de verdad que me encantan este tipo de articulo, y ademas es Sony la marca especial en sonido
Andrea S.
Madison, WI
Very useful to have and play music from my phone. Nice to have a wireless remote to change the song or volume from a distance.
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
This has two alarms! And plays the music off my phone from Pandora at night so I can rest to calming music at night.
Tyler S.
Love this dock/alarm/radio. I've had mine for over 5 years and it still works as if it was brand. It has amazing sound quality and not to mention it also charges your iPod/iPhone. Only downside is the fact that it was made for the older iPod/iPhone.
Alexa  D.
It has really great sound quality. For the price point though, it didn't last as long as I would've hoped it would. I really like the Bose products better, because they have better longevity, and they are more condensed. I probably wouldn't buy this product again.
Andreus R.
I always wanted a ihome but I feel like it not worth it so tell me that I'm wrong.