BY SONY

The ht-ct260 brings immersive sound and heart-pounding bass to your next home theater. A wireless subwoofer makes setup a snap while built-in bluetooth offers easy access to your music from a variety of devices. With a digital optical cable (included) it easily connects to your hdtv, while the unique design delivers an optimal sound experience no matter where it's placed. see more...

• Did you have any issues connecting this to other wireless speakers?1 Answers
Amanda C.
Boise, ID
These work really well, Sony is my usual go to for electronics. I like how the sound goes all around the room.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I purchased this sound bar on black Friday and I'm so impressed with the sound quality! I can honestly say it completely revolutionized my TV and movie watching experience. I'm talking with the hubby now on how we can get more for the rest of the TV's in our home!
Joseph C.
Oyster Bay, NY
Fantastic implication of style and technology. No longer needing 5 speakers circulating around the room and a sub on the ground, the sound bar creates the most ideal surround sound system better than the 5 speakers that would be around the viewers. Both the sound bar and the sub create the most beautiful sound that will bring movies, shows and music to life.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Great range and sound quality, and plays well with my Sony TV. I was initially worried about the wireless subwoofer -- I thought it might be flaky or unreliable, but it has been rock solid, and not having to worry about wiring makes placement a snap.
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL
It has bluetooth you can hook your phone directly to, you can wake up all the neighbors. It has great sound. I think i paid right at 300 for it from walmart and later found it cheaper on amazon. So, keep that in mind. I would recommend it, its fairly easy to use if you know anything about electronics. I wouldn't want to send my grandmother in to hook it up.
Coco L.
Covina, CA
I love my soundbar! It connects with a Aux cable or Bluetooth. The sub is great you have the option to not use the sub as well. It can get pretty loud. It's extremely easy to setup and connect your device.
Manda J.
Madison
Did you have any issues connecting this to other wireless speakers?