Sony - SmartWatch 2 for Select Android Devices - Black uploaded by Charlotte R.

BY SONY

Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this watch when Pebble went out of business. I loved the Pebble Smartwatch, so this is kind of a let down to me. The battery doesn't last very long. I have to charge it once a day, and a maybe an hour later my watch is at 80%. I don't care for the way the watch is set up either. But, it is waterproof, so you can go swimming with it and wear it in the shower.
Charlotte R.
Naestved, Denmark
Love the watch. It helps me to notice when something happening on my phone when I'm out, specilly because i need to have my walker with me
Jessica J.
i wanna know what can you do with this watch? is it really worth buying my mom has been asking for one
Can i please get one please oh please