BY SONY

Sony smartphone attachable lens-style camera - black (dsc-qx10/b) see more...

• I would love to know how this product is. Hopefully someone has t...2 Answers
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg!!! I would absolutely love this!!! It's beautiful! And so me! I would just go crazy with this!! Lol
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert
I won this in a syfy photo contest and I love it. I can connect it to my iPod through wifi connectivity and record video or take photos and they can be saved to my device or a memory card on the camera. The screen on your device is the viewport for the camera. The quality is great. It's fun to play around with it and take pictures but you have to use the wifi connectivity to connect to it. Which is a bit annoying having to reconnect to my home wifi to use the Internet. Other than that I wish it were easier to connect to my windows phone as of now I use a third party app to take pictures on my phone.
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
I would love to know how this product is. Hopefully someone has tried it and can post a review. Any info on what you think about this product will help. Quality?