BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
For those who have played any of Sony's SingStar franchise, you won't really be surprised by what is on this disc. While it is a little different than the PS2 SingStar titles which are all organized around a theme like Pop, Rock, or Country it is just like the first PS3 SingStar that gives you a mix of songs from a number of different genres. In some ways this is a good thing for those who like a number of different genres, but you always run the risk of having songs or genres you don't like being added into the mix. I know personally I found songs I didn't like or just didn't know on the game, but nothing that would cause me to not recommend it. Its still very fun and cool.
Ashley H.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolute love these games. I have all of them! The fact that you can sing and replay it back is so cool! They need to make Singstar for the PS3 and PS4! When I try to play them on my PS3, it's not compatible because I have a 320G system which prevents me from playing lots of PS2 games. Please make more of these games, I'd buy them in a heartbeat!
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
Super fantastic party game. This gets brought out nearly every time we have guests over on weekend nights. Everyone gets a kick out of being able to karaoke compete without having to go to a bar or the like. Being able to purchase additional content at a reasonable price keeps the playlist fresh and ensures you have at least one favorite to suit each player's tastes.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Gamer Expert Level 3
Sing star is fun. My little sister and I can play it for hours or until we lose our voices which ever comes first! I wish there were more songs on it or a way to add more but thats probably asking a little much =) good game I recommend it
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT
Great music and lots of fun! I love to have the opportunity to do different songs and at home karaoke parties! Not only that but you make new friends online and battle. Now you can dance and do the guitar on it.
Alexis H.
Singstar is a blast! I have always had so much fun playing this singing/karaoke game. It is a great game to play with friends and family. It's always a good time!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
A little girl that I baby'sit for has this game and she has the best time playing it! I really enjoy it too. There are plenty of songs to choose from.
Krista A.
Inverness, FL
Sing star is a fun game! I am not a good singer but, I still enjoyed playing this game. The song selection for this game is pretty good too.
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
GREAT FOR THE KIDS AND TIME PASSING I LIKE BUYING GAMES AS A GIFT OR TO ADD OR START A COLLECTION AND THEY ARE GREAT FOR ENTERTAINMENT
Sara P.
Toronto, on
Sing star is the bomb! Such a fun game to play by yourself or with a group! Some many selections.