Sony Shake55 3000W Wireless Music System (Black) uploaded by Erika M.

BY SONY #98 in Speakers

With Bluetooth technology, this Sony SHAKE55 wireless music system makes it easy to wirelessly stream your favorite tunes from select devices. The 3-way speaker system with 14" subwoofers, 8" woofers and 1" tweeters delivers a range of lush, rich tones. see more...

patricia c.
San Diego, CA
This was a refurbished product and Iam satisfied with it. I ordered it for my daughter and she is happy. There is not a lot of storage but it's great for her. The battery life is good, there was no visible damage to the outside or the screen. It came with a charger. The packaging was not very good at all. It arrived in an oversized box flopping around loosely with only a thin piece of plastic to protect the screen. For the money I believe it's a good deal. We've not had any problems with it so far. We also ordered a otter box defender for it. It was cheap and has done its job already. Well worth the money.
Kyle T.
Los Angeles, CA
Wireless Music Systems are crucial for my life because I love flexibility and being able to move things around my apartment. I also love to bring my music to places -- friends' houses, the beach, outdoors -- and this product is a must for you to have in your arsenal. Keep it up, SONY!
Krystal S.
Rocky Mount, NC
Simply amazing. them being wireless is just great itself. its not bad for their quality, worth it. i got hand of this item at walmart, it caught my attention. very easy to use, just connect your device to bluetooth. no need to buy it again because this will do for a long time
Bethany T.
I am actually listening to this sound system now! It is great quality and very easy to use. The remote makes it easy for me to stay on the couch! I chose four stars instead of five because I feel like it was a little pricey, but overall I do recommend it!
Mohab N.
Savannah S.
Stanley, NC
These speakers honestly were not the best and i was expecting way more. They broke and stopped working in the middle of the party so this is why I only gave it two stars :(
Jessie G.
Great sounding music system. For those who love throwing parties, I highly recommend you try this wireless music system. It also looks very nice and best of all sounds incredible. I got mine at best buy for a great price.
NATHALY D.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
I got this Sony speaker and brought it up to school. The sound quality is amazing and extremely clear. It is bluetooth so you are free to roam and use your phone as you please. On top of that, it is a great size where it is not too big so it is easy to transport and it does not take up a crazy amount of space in the room or on a table. The only thing I may say is the battery life can be a little weak sometimes, but keeping the charger handy, that isn't too much of an issue.
Erika M.
It was a bit pricey but worth every penny sounds grate and grate for partys or just kicking back and love it the most ,when I connect it to my TV and put on movies.
Karilyn V.
New Britain, CT
I really liked this speaker especially since I do a lot of events in my home! It really was loud but the only thing I didn't like was the Bluetooth problems