Sony Shake55 3000W Wireless Music System (Black) uploaded by Erika M.

BY SONY #96 in Speakers

With Bluetooth technology, this Sony SHAKE55 wireless music system makes it easy to wirelessly stream your favorite tunes from select devices. The 3-way speaker system with 14" subwoofers, 8" woofers and 1" tweeters delivers a range of lush, rich tones. see more...

Cierra S.
Mesa, AZ
The wireless advantage is great for crowded rooms like mine. I can put the anywhere and hear excellent sound quality.
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
We love this speaker system..we use it for our parties..sounds very loud ..it's perfect..
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Great sound and the bass is so perfect you'll be in a trance hahaha you have to get these
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
This speaker is really cool. I love the changing colors and the sound is awesome!
Erika M.
It was a bit pricey but worth every penny sounds grate and grate for partys or just kicking back and love it the most ,when I connect it to my TV and put on movies.
cecelia a.
Pearland, TX
What great sound, high quality, you can hear it all over the house when I have them on!!!!
Kaylee M.
These speakers are awesome, they sound great and I did a great job on purchasing these!
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
They are amazing love this had one just like it when I was younger best gift I ever got never broke on me just a had to move and had to give up
stephanie d.
Covington, GA
I LOVE THESE SPEAKERS. I recently bought them as a gift for someone and the sound system is amazing.
Karilyn V.
New Britain, CT
I really liked this speaker especially since I do a lot of events in my home! It really was loud but the only thing I didn't like was the Bluetooth problems