BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Tracy L.
Gamer Expert
It's surprising that there are no reviews for this game yet! It's definitely one of my favorites for PS2. It's very minimalistic in its design but that does not take away from the playability and the quality of this game. Highly recommend!
Dee W.
Corcoran, CA
For what Sony presented back then, this game had great graphics and the game play was exciting and lengthy.
Monique C.
Bakersfield, CA
Great game!!

Wonderful game play, simple design, and wonderfully dark! It is very different from the original, Ico, but still worth playing. I still have this game and play it every few years!!
Chrystal S.
Was a very good game. Dark graphics and storyline. Would say its an 7 on being a game I would replay.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
This game is so simple yet perfect. It shows true game art with its minimal details. I love the fact that all the colossi can only be defeated by deciphering each of their weaknesses! it always makes me concerned for the horse, thus I'm glad the horse lives. I love the gloomy graphics and cinematic view as well the musical scores. Its a very compelling quest on a vast landscape. Its a really cool, unique game. I highly recommend this!!;)
Megan S.
Hope mills, NC
One of my favorite games of all time! it pulled you in and made you think! story line was great and so were the graphics! difficult and addictive!
Faith K.
Yorktown, VA
Team ICO is well known for making poignant titles, and they do it without cheap gaming gimmicks. This is a game that will stay with you forever. It is very minimalist in dialogue and overworld content---in fact, the game is just a series of boss battles. However, the minimalistic take works so effectively and masterfully. Wonderful gameplay mechanics, a stunning environment, a soundtrack that you could listen to over and over, and a story that verbally says very little but speaks volumes and will haunt you for the rest of your life. Whenever someone asks me for a game recommendation, this is one I almost always suggest first. I think every gamer should play this at least once in their life. I've bought this for gaming friends many times as a goodie bag gift.
Kaylee G.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is, and has been hailed as a great game for awhile now. the storyline is great and the game play was always superior compared to most games.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Shadow of the Colossus blew me away. The story starts off a bit strange, it throws you into the story. It's simple but intriguing. The more I played, the more I wanted to complete the story. The way it ended, I felt like there would be another game! But fortunately, I heard it was a prequel to another game. I go back to play this game often, I don't really get bored of it. The scenery is beautiful, traveling between quests is calming and it's peaceful to watch. The boss fights are challenging, but are great fun themselves.
Brittany B.
This game was really confusing to me and I had trouble at the very beginning of the game.