Sony Resistance 2 (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Priscilla D.Sony Resistance 2 (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

On the brink of annihilation, mankind resumes the fight against the unstoppable chimera on the shores of the united states. see more...

Sony Resistance 2 (PlayStation 3)
  • "Really awesome game, I highly recommend if interested in action and excitement!" in 1 review
  • "She was not a gamer at all, so it is rare for her to actually enjoy playing any video games and we both fell in LOVE with this game." in 1 review
  • "Interesting story line coupled with good graphics for the time." in 1 review
Skylar M.
Asheville, NC
I played this when I was little (about 9 or 10) because my uncle had it and let me and a friend play. She was not a gamer at all, so it is rare for her to actually enjoy playing any video games and we both fell in LOVE with this game. I highly recommend this game!!!
Priscilla D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
It's a very addictive and creative game. Very good graphics and good storyline. I highly recommend it ! Even though it's a PSP3 game, you should give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
Brenda V.
Staten Island, NY
This is my type of game mode. Shooters and alien vs man. I can't even keep count of how many times I've replayed this game. That's how much I like it!
Emmanuel G.
Weston, FL
Resistance was a great title now this one while it was good it just didn't have that same flair the first title did but still a fun experience
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Nice graphics- fun game, hours of play. i enjoy the plot and its fun using my character and skills to level up. its much better than the first
Stefanie D.
They make it realistic and creative while keeping you addicted with constantly better weapons to try out.
Kathy X.
Long Beach, CA
Really awesome game, I highly recommend if interested in action and excitement! Always a must have game.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Great game. I played this when I was about 13, and I fell in love! The campaign is wonderful as well!
Boris K.
Brooklyn, NY
Great storyline love the game. Very fun multiplayer also. You can play online or at home with friends
Daniela G.
Los Angeles, CA
Este juego de "Resistance 2 " me gusto mucho ya que puedes pelear con diferentes tipos de Aliens. Algunos de ellos si me dieron un poco de miedo pero me gusto mucho jugarlo. Creo que es muy entretenido y esta bastante bien para pasar el rato.