BY SONY

Integrated Mic/ Smartphone Playback/ Hybrid Silicone Earbuds/ High-Energy Neodymium Magnets/ Tangle-Free, Y-type Flat Cord/ Red Finish see more...

Jeannette C.
Minneapolis, MN
I suppose if I ever got Sony Headphones these would be my choice. They're small, cute, and stay in place - I listen to a lot of hip-hop and audio books, which are polar opposites, and good headphones are a must for both! If I were to buy these I would probably buy them at Target.
Angel W.
Albuquerque , NM
If you love bass like I do you will possibly fall in love but these headphones are 50/50, might blow out. I loved them the first few weeks but then after a while the audio became very poor. on the side note I do not blast my headphones ever due to the fat you can lose your hearing. if you have sensitive hear I d not recommend you get these.
sierra s.
These are really great headphones. first of all they are able to block out all surrounding sounds and give you the best sound as well as bass sound. i got mine for an okay price i think it just depends on where you happen to but them from. they do come in different colors which i like.
MARIA A.
Aurora, CO
I love the quality of this pair of headphones and the sound is just great! i feel in love with them because the sound is so clear and there is no background noise!! which is really great. I also love that they are really affordable:) I would totally recommend this to others.
Michelle H.
These were purchased for my stepdaughter for Xmas. They work very well, however they are extremely loud to the point of hurting your ears. If you have little kids be careful letting them use these as they could accidentally impair their hearing if they are not careful
Karina K.
Newington, CT
HAD THESE HEADPHONES ONYL FOR A LITTLE WHILE BEFORE I LOST THEM... BUT WOULD BY AGAIN. VERY COMFORTABLE, SOUNDS GREAT, AND ARE MADE VERY WELL. NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY SONY.
Elizabeth M.
These are the most durable earphones I have had in a long time. I have had them for over a year until they started tearing. However, since I purchase a warranty, I was able to receive a new pair. I totally recommend this product.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
I adore these headphones! They're advertised as "extra-bass headphones" and they live up to it. I used to love my Beats by Dre headphones, but the amount of bass in these little things outweighs Beats by far!
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood, NY
Im always on the hunt for a good pair of everyday everything headphones. these were ok they did not withstand my daughter though. She managed to break them and i was a little upset about the poor quality.
holly w.
Michigan City, IN
These are great and affordable little ear buds. They have great sound and fit comfortably. i liked them so much i bought a pair for my husband so he would leave mine alone. I bought them at walmart.