BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #57 in PlayStation Games

The critically acclaimed rayman legends is coming to the xbox one and playstation4! Michel ancel, celebrated creator of rayman, beyond good & evil, and the rabbids, is bringing his innovative creativity to next-gen consoles. the glade of dreams is in trouble once again! During a 100-year nap, the nightmares multiplied and spread, creating new monsters even more terrifying than before! These creatures are the stuff of legend: dragons, giant toads, sea monsters, and even evil luchadores. With the help of murfy, rayman and globox awaken and must now help fight these nightmares and save the teensies! ... see more...

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Gamer Expert Level 4
This games and all of the other Rayman games are sooo much fun to play!! The grapics are vibrant and awesome and there is always some kind of surprise right around the next corner. I love playing this strategic game! Great game for the whole family of all ages to play!! Its another Good versus evil and each level gets harder and more fun. Totally recommend!!!
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed playing this as a kid with my brother. It was a really fun game with interesting character concepts. I love competing in the two player rounds but playing solo was also great as well. A childhood staple for sure. Would recommend
Alexis D.
Greenfield, IN
Love this game! This game is great for both casual and competitive gamers. It is a platform game with local and online multiplayer. There are music levels at the end and they are the best. Replayed them multiple of times. There are tons of extras after you finished the game so this game lasts quite some time. I would highly recommended this game to anyone and everyone.
Daniela D.
Finally got this game after checking it out for a while. Really fun levels and there's quite a lot of them. The music levels at the end are my favorite. I love all the features, the characters are so funny, and the animation is awesome. The music is fun too😂 really good to play with another person but probably easier on your own haha
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
This beautifully animated co-op game tosses dozens of inventive ideas into the mix, proving there's still room for exciting creativity in the platforming genre. Naturally, Rayman starts out with simple running, jumping, and punching, but before you know it you’re sneaking past dozens of deadly traps, battling huge bosses, or playing through awesome challenge levels that look like '90s music videos. Every time I thought I found a personal favorite stage, the next one came along and replaced it.
Airele M.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a great platforming game. It is fun for the kids but challenging enough for adults. There are many different levels and daily challenges ( so a lot of gameplay).The music levels were my family's favorite. There are also many different characters which you unlock by collecting lums and saving teensies. This game is fun and vibrant, you just can't beat the graphics, colors and the artistic style of this game. This game is 1 to 4 players and is recommended for ages 10 and up due to cartoon violence and comic mischief but I personally don't find this to be any worse then a mario game. All in all I highly recommend this game.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
I find Rayman highly addicting and actually challenging at times. I love how you can unlock characters and missions no love the little scratches and the little monsters. My boyfriend and I play it all the time our favorite missions are the musical missions they're so cool. Highly highly recommended Rayman
Darby P.
Manhattan, KS
I actually bought this game for Xbox 360 and I thought it was pretty awesome. My favorite feature was being able to change characters from Rayman to someone else. I would absolutely recommend this game to other gamers! It's so awesome. Sweet buy.
Becca B.
Salem, OR
My husband and I enjoy playing this game. We like to compete to see who can get the farthest but we also love helping each other through parts that are tricky for the other. I would highly recommend trying this game out. It's tons of fun.
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
This game is fun for everyone. I enjoy it best during multiplayer, but it's definitely still exciting alone. It's a great addition to the Rayman franchise and boasts an awesome music score and vibrant graphics.
Daphne W.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Which Rayman game is your favorite?
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
How similar to the original version is this one?