BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Can this be found for 360?1 Answers
  • Do they have this game for Xbox one?1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ2 Answers
Sony Ratchet and Clank
  • "My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!" in 2 reviews
  • "There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting. " in 1 review
  • "Very fun game for kids." in 1 review
  • "Every game had a great story line and fun missions." in 1 review
  • "Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time." in 1 review
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Very fun game for kids. I used to play this game all the time when I was younger.
Kimberly e.
Another blast from the past. Alot of really good memories playing this game as a kid.
Kristin H.
Battle Creek, MI
Probably one of my favorite old system games. Can't wait for the Playstation 4 remastered edition to come out in 2016. Snarky and a lot of fun. Probably not a game for young kids.
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
This was my game when I was younger. It was so much fun...still got to play a shooter but in a cutesy way mom approves of.
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
This is a classic.
I loveddd this game as a kid and still do. If you like stuff like Jake and dexter you should like this
Caymen S.
Raleigh, NC
Man his used to be one of my favorite games back in the day! Even though the cut scenes were very cheesy, they still happened to make the game good. It really has its own style in a way. I recommend playing this game at least once to try it out.
roz s.
By far my absolute favorite video game. I started playing this game when i was around 8 years old and I've loved it ever since! You can buy the game now for quite cheap as it's an old game but I love the story line and I would highly recommend this game!!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Very fun game. We are a gaming family with 3 teenagers in the house and have lots of different systems so we all like to play plus our house is the kids hang out house. This game is hours of fun and we like it.
Karen D.
Belgium
This is how it all began, my love for the Ratchet and Clank series started with this game.
All I can say is, if you haven't already played it, do it now! You will fall in love with the series.
livvy L.
Ratchet and clank is the best game franchise, I love this so much! I almost have all games, I love the element of purchasing weapons and the traveling
Mandee M.
What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ
Jessie T.
Do they have this game for Xbox one?
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Can this be found for 360?