BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Can this be found for 360?1 Answers
  • Do they have this game for Xbox one?1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ2 Answers
Sony Ratchet and Clank
  • "My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!" in 2 reviews
  • "There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting. " in 1 review
  • "Very fun game for kids." in 1 review
  • "Every game had a great story line and fun missions." in 1 review
  • "Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time." in 1 review
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
Growing up was Ratchet and Clank was my favorite video game! Every game had a great story line and fun missions.
Winter P.
There were some of the funniest lines in this but some of the things on the planets were hard to get past
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
This has become such an awesome franchise and I have fallen in love with these games and series.
Kimberly e.
Another blast from the past. Alot of really good memories playing this game as a kid.
Jami S.
Winter Haven, FL
This was one of my favorite games on the PS2. Super fun and could play for hours.
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Very fun game for kids. I used to play this game all the time when I was younger.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Very fun game. We are a gaming family with 3 teenagers in the house and have lots of different systems so we all like to play plus our house is the kids hang out house. This game is hours of fun and we like it.
Jade M.
Wow! I was so addicted to this beauty! Running around destroying things hah, its a really good game to play and it never gets boring! Very enjoyable in my eyes, should definitely give it a try, might love it like i do
roz s.
By far my absolute favorite video game. I started playing this game when i was around 8 years old and I've loved it ever since! You can buy the game now for quite cheap as it's an old game but I love the story line and I would highly recommend this game!!
Karen D.
Belgium
This is how it all began, my love for the Ratchet and Clank series started with this game.
All I can say is, if you haven't already played it, do it now! You will fall in love with the series.
Mandee M.
What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ
Jessie T.
Do they have this game for Xbox one?
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Can this be found for 360?