BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Can this be found for 360?1 Answers
  • Do they have this game for Xbox one?1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora 😄2 Answers
Sony Ratchet and Clank
  • "My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!" in 2 reviews
  • "There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting. " in 1 review
  • "Very fun game for kids." in 1 review
  • "Every game had a great story line and fun missions." in 1 review
  • "Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time." in 1 review
elizabeth b.
This was the first game that I started playing and liked paying it and now I'm a huge fan of it that I own all of the games and can't wait till another game comes out.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
One of my all time favorite games. I love adventure games because I'm a big kid at heart and this is an adventure game.
David D.
Kennewick, WA
Great game!!! This an addictive game and one of the great platformers of is its time. One those games that can be played over and over!
Anthony A.
Champaign, IL
The start of an amazing franchise. This game is tons of fun with awesome characters a great story spectacular voice acting and over the top comedy.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
An older game but a lot of fun. We had fun playing this for hours. I'm not sure if they make it for the newer consoles!
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
Growing up was Ratchet and Clank was my favorite video game! Every game had a great story line and fun missions.
Winter P.
There were some of the funniest lines in this but some of the things on the planets were hard to get past
wenesday p.
Dayton, OH
My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
This has become such an awesome franchise and I have fallen in love with these games and series.
Jami S.
Winter Haven, FL
This was one of my favorite games on the PS2. Super fun and could play for hours.
Mandee M.
What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora 😄
Jessie T.
Do they have this game for Xbox one?
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Can this be found for 360?