BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Can this be found for 360?1 Answers
  • Do they have this game for Xbox one?1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ2 Answers
Sony Ratchet and Clank
  • "My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!" in 2 reviews
  • "There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting. " in 1 review
  • "Very fun game for kids." in 1 review
  • "Every game had a great story line and fun missions." in 1 review
  • "Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time." in 1 review
LaPorshe' M.
Most difficult out of the whole series of Ratchet & Clank, I think. If your looking for a real challenge, you've came to the right game!
David D.
Kennewick, WA
Great game!!! This an addictive game and one of the great platformers of is its time. One those games that can be played over and over!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Gamer Expert Level 3
I loved this game as a teenager. You just couldn't beat Ratchet. I need to find it for my son now. I think he'd have a blast playing
Kyrsten D.
Hattiesburg, MS
So much sass in two characters. The gameplay itself is nothing special but the humor and fun makes the game worth a play or two.
Jessica Y.
Loved this game as a kid played it with my friends when I was younger haven't played in a while even though they still make it
wenesday p.
Dayton, OH
My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!!
Sara K.
millersville, PA
This was my game when I was younger. It was so much fun...still got to play a shooter but in a cutesy way mom approves of.
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
This is a classic.
I loveddd this game as a kid and still do. If you like stuff like Jake and dexter you should like this
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
An older game but a lot of fun. We had fun playing this for hours. I'm not sure if they make it for the newer consoles!
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
One of my all time favorite games. I love adventure games because I'm a big kid at heart and this is an adventure game.
Mandee M.
What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ
Jessie T.
Do they have this game for Xbox one?
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Can this be found for 360?