BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Can this be found for 360?1 Answers
  • Do they have this game for Xbox one?1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ2 Answers
Sony Ratchet and Clank
  • "My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!" in 2 reviews
  • "There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting. " in 1 review
  • "Very fun game for kids." in 1 review
  • "Every game had a great story line and fun missions." in 1 review
  • "Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time." in 1 review
Lauren C.
From the time I was 10, this game was what I looked forward to as I sat in school all day. The amount of action packed into this game leaves room for countless hours of fun, and it will always be one of my favorites.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my favorite game along with crash bandicoot. It was very very addictive and all I played and beat it I just played it all over again. My all time favorite pass time.
Kristin H.
Battle Creek, MI
Probably one of my favorite old system games. Can't wait for the Playstation 4 remastered edition to come out in 2016. Snarky and a lot of fun. Probably not a game for young kids.
elizabeth b.
This was the first game that I started playing and liked paying it and now I'm a huge fan of it that I own all of the games and can't wait till another game comes out.
Marquis F.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is one of the better adventure games on Playstation. A fun, witty and action packed game, Rachet and Clank is a game that's endless fun for any age!
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love how ratchet and clank are still being released as of this day. I've been playing these games since PlayStation 2 and it's so fun. Nostalgiaaaaa
Holly G.
Westminster, CO
Loved this game! Still pull it out of my collection now and then. The story-line was good, and a lot of things to do if you're a game completionist.
Cassie K.
Nicholasville, KY
Love love love. Just got this recently for PS3 and missed it so much from when I was a kid. Great game story and challenging even to my 22yr old self
Anthony A.
Champaign, IL
The start of an amazing franchise. This game is tons of fun with awesome characters a great story spectacular voice acting and over the top comedy.
Jennifer Z.
I used to love this game so much. I would play it everyday after school. Even after I would win all the levels I would win them all over again.
Mandee M.
What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ
Jessie T.
Do they have this game for Xbox one?
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Can this be found for 360?