BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Can this be found for 360?1 Answers
  • Do they have this game for Xbox one?1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora 😄2 Answers
Sony Ratchet and Clank
  • "My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!" in 2 reviews
  • "There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting. " in 1 review
  • "Very fun game for kids." in 1 review
  • "Every game had a great story line and fun missions." in 1 review
  • "Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time. It is interactive, fun and easy to play if you like adventure games. One of my favorite aspects of the game is being able to use Clank with your moves. Recommended for beginner gamers and intermediate!
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
Great game for all ages; safe content for kids and entertaining enough for adults. You can play this as a simple hack and slash with puzzles or engage in all the side quests for a greater challenge and extended gameplay experience. Either, there's something for everyone regardless of your gaming style.
Erica V.
A really fun game. If you were ever into the Crash Bandicoot series, you'll definitely get into Ratchet and Clank. There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting.
Lauren C.
From the time I was 10, this game was what I looked forward to as I sat in school all day. The amount of action packed into this game leaves room for countless hours of fun, and it will always be one of my favorites.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my favorite game along with crash bandicoot. It was very very addictive and all I played and beat it I just played it all over again. My all time favorite pass time.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I loved this game as a teenager. You just couldn't beat Ratchet. I need to find it for my son now. I think he'd have a blast playing
Marquis F.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is one of the better adventure games on Playstation. A fun, witty and action packed game, Rachet and Clank is a game that's endless fun for any age!
Cassie K.
Nicholasville, KY
Love love love. Just got this recently for PS3 and missed it so much from when I was a kid. Great game story and challenging even to my 22yr old self
Kyrsten D.
Hattiesburg, MS
So much sass in two characters. The gameplay itself is nothing special but the humor and fun makes the game worth a play or two.
Jennifer Z.
I used to love this game so much. I would play it everyday after school. Even after I would win all the levels I would win them all over again.
Mandee M.
What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora 😄
Jessie T.
Do they have this game for Xbox one?
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Can this be found for 360?