BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Can this be found for 360?1 Answers
  • Do they have this game for Xbox one?1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ2 Answers
Sony Ratchet and Clank
  • "My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!" in 2 reviews
  • "There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting. " in 1 review
  • "Very fun game for kids." in 1 review
  • "Every game had a great story line and fun missions." in 1 review
  • "Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time." in 1 review
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
This was one of the first video games I started playing on console. I played it with my cousin all the time and I definitely have some fond memories with it. It's such an enjoyable game for sure. You definitely need to play if you haven't.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
I believe games are for everyone not just men I love my classic games and stuff! I learned from my brother how to play most games and ratchet and clank I still play to this day!
Mandee M.
Ratchet and Clank is one of my favorite franchises. This is the first game in the series and is a great start to an awesome story. The game is filled with beautiful levels and lovable characters. Made by Insomniac, it's always reminded me of Spyro the Dragon mixed with a shooter game, and the weapons are AMAZING. This is a game that I have and will continue to play over and over again
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
This is the one!! I recognize the cover! This was my absolute favorite game ever growing up. I would play it for hours. The graphics were so pretty for it being so old, and the characters were so great and lovable. I miss this game so much. I'm legitimately considering buying a PS2 just for this game.
Randy T.
Deridder, LA
An amazing little game about the adventures of a furry little alien and his robot companion. The story is good, the dialogue is funny, and the gameplay is fun and addicting. Ratchet & Clank was a smash hit that has since spawned 10 sequels, a spin-off, and an upcoming movie. In my opinion this game isn't as good as some of its sequels but you can't deny where it all started. Its a great game and I'm personally looking forward to the release of the upcoming movie and the PS4 remake.
Caymen S.
Raleigh, NC
Man his used to be one of my favorite games back in the day! Even though the cut scenes were very cheesy, they still happened to make the game good. It really has its own style in a way. I recommend playing this game at least once to try it out.
Rachel L.
I loved this game when it first came out I don't know how many years ago! I would play all day with my brothers. Definitely one of the best old school games and I'm excited they are coming out with more Ratchet & Clank stuff.
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time. It is interactive, fun and easy to play if you like adventure games. One of my favorite aspects of the game is being able to use Clank with your moves. Recommended for beginner gamers and intermediate!
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
Great game for all ages; safe content for kids and entertaining enough for adults. You can play this as a simple hack and slash with puzzles or engage in all the side quests for a greater challenge and extended gameplay experience. Either, there's something for everyone regardless of your gaming style.
Erica V.
A really fun game. If you were ever into the Crash Bandicoot series, you'll definitely get into Ratchet and Clank. There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting.
Mandee M.
What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ
Jessie T.
Do they have this game for Xbox one?
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Can this be found for 360?