BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Can this be found for 360?1 Answers
  • Do they have this game for Xbox one?1 Answers
  • What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ2 Answers
Sony Ratchet and Clank
  • "My favorite game of all time I cannot say enough about this game or franchise if you have not played it play it nowwwww!!" in 2 reviews
  • "There are lots of fun things to do and the amount of weapons and upgrades makes the game play even more exciting. " in 1 review
  • "Very fun game for kids." in 1 review
  • "Every game had a great story line and fun missions." in 1 review
  • "Ratchet & Clank was and will continue to be one o my top favorite video games of all time." in 1 review
Mandee M.
Ratchet and Clank is one of my favorite franchises. This is the first game in the series and is a great start to an awesome story. The game is filled with beautiful levels and lovable characters. Made by Insomniac, it's always reminded me of Spyro the Dragon mixed with a shooter game, and the weapons are AMAZING. This is a game that I have and will continue to play over and over again
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
This is the one!! I recognize the cover! This was my absolute favorite game ever growing up. I would play it for hours. The graphics were so pretty for it being so old, and the characters were so great and lovable. I miss this game so much. I'm legitimately considering buying a PS2 just for this game.
Rachel L.
I loved this game when it first came out I don't know how many years ago! I would play all day with my brothers. Definitely one of the best old school games and I'm excited they are coming out with more Ratchet & Clank stuff.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Gamer Expert
I love how ratchet and clank are still being released as of this day. I've been playing these games since PlayStation 2 and it's so fun. Nostalgiaaaaa
Holly G.
Westminster, CO
Loved this game! Still pull it out of my collection now and then. The story-line was good, and a lot of things to do if you're a game completionist.
LaPorshe' M.
Most difficult out of the whole series of Ratchet & Clank, I think. If your looking for a real challenge, you've came to the right game!
Jessica Y.
Loved this game as a kid played it with my friends when I was younger haven't played in a while even though they still make it
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
This was one of the first video games I started playing on console. I played it with my cousin all the time and I definitely have some fond memories with it. It's such an enjoyable game for sure. You definitely need to play if you haven't.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
I believe games are for everyone not just men I love my classic games and stuff! I learned from my brother how to play most games and ratchet and clank I still play to this day!
Randy T.
Deridder, LA
An amazing little game about the adventures of a furry little alien and his robot companion. The story is good, the dialogue is funny, and the gameplay is fun and addicting. Ratchet & Clank was a smash hit that has since spawned 10 sequels, a spin-off, and an upcoming movie. In my opinion this game isn't as good as some of its sequels but you can't deny where it all started. Its a great game and I'm personally looking forward to the release of the upcoming movie and the PS4 remake.
Mandee M.
What's everyones favorite planet? Personally I'm a fan of Eudora ūüėĄ
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
Can this be found for 360?
Jessie T.
Do they have this game for Xbox one?