BY RECHARGED

• Estoy interesadisima en saber como utilizo la radio por e...1 Answers
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son has this very affordable game easy access fun easy to clean and care for comes with accessories games movies and music and media good for middle aged kids to learn responsibly before a phone and fun for adults to enjoy on to go games
Victoria C.
glen burnie, MD
I like that obviously it's compact, it can go on wifi and access internet, and it can also store and play music, movies and games as well as buy games seperately
Arianna D.
I just absolutely love my play station portable!! It's so much fun!!!! Little big planet it the best game ever!! You can even get a camera attachment for it, havering multiple uses for a single device is wonderful!
Nick P.
I love this because it's so small it can fit in your pocket and it is so fun to use. This product is a definite keeper! I've always loved my Playstation but when this came out I just fell in love with it !!
Joe g.
Pasadena, CA
If you consider yourself a gamer then you need one of these. It's super easy to Cary around, and at the same time can do so much. It's more than a portable gaming system, it's a companion.
Shawna G.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love my PSP. It's about 6 years old, but I still play it every now and then. I have a bunch of games I used to play constantly. It's a great portable gaming device.
Krystal B.
Cleveland
My PSP worked and rn great for years. It was durable even when I wasn't the kindest to it. At the end of the day, I felt I didn't have as much of a need for it as I would like, but it does still come in handy for long trips.
Farhana I.
Alexandria , VA
This thing was a fun product. The buttons were a little confusing and took some time to get used to, but it's like an Xbox console with the tv screen attached. Using the psp for games was alright but using it for the web was hard
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
My boyfriend has one at his house and when I go over there I pay with it sometimes. I honestly
Have never been big on gaming but I love playing with that thing lol
After the Gameboy Color, is the PSP. I remember when they first came out being so excited, between playing games and watching movies I don't know what feature I liked most. Definitely would get another one!
Cristi M.
Estoy interesadisima en saber como utilizo la radio por el psp?
Cristi M.
Alguien podria decirme de que manera actualizo el software de mi psp?
Cristi M.
Como puedo usar la consola de psp para jugar en play 3 como si fuese un control mas
Catherine A.
Los angeles , CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
What types of games can be played on here
Milaois M.
Dublin 7
Did anyone else play this game on psp locoroco omg I lived off this games Sony PSP System 3000 - Black (ReCharged Refurbished)