Sony PSP System 2000 - God of War: Chains of Olympus Red (ReCharged Refurbished)

BY RECHARGED

Valentina V.
Moonachie, NJ
this is a good product, I own one and I love it! the only hard thing for me is to find good games to play on it but the console itself is super good and it's not that expensive.
Tj R.
Swansboro, NC
Great for in the car or in an air plane. Very enjoyable on the go. Battery takes forever to charge so make sure you have a power bank charger or something of that sort
Giselle A.
I use to have this in a grey color and I use to play it all the time or watch YouTube videos ! It was a great to go game
Kamal A.
artiste rapeur cameraman Music Work in Stodio
Hello,I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative. Regardsemail : kkiki5134@gmail.comzip code 86150 My address:LOT ADMINE BLOK B N 7AIT MELLOUL Agadir Morooco
Jessica C.
Leeds, AL
would this product be appropriate for a 5 year old?
Aiesha R.
Just here for the badge 😋🙃
Tj R.
Swansboro, NC
Are there many games for it ?