Add a Photo

By RECHARGED
Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!

GREAT BARGAIN

Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Dearborn, MI

This was my life back in highschool,. i carried mt psp with me everywhere and had a blast. i listened to music on is and played games!
Keturah L.
Keturah L.

Loved my psp I had the red God of War edition game pack I would forever take it with my on long trips.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Union City, Ga

I've had my psp forever. I love it still. it's convenient and the battery lasts forever. I love it
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Killeen, tx

One of the best hand held games ever made :) I had 3!!!!! Only because I wanted to play with family :)
Christine n.
Christine n.

This is an awesome system the only problem is and always has been a lack of movies to play on it
darshell S.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA

This was one of m favorite handheld consoles it was the first of it's kind to have movies available on the device. Its a great collectors item
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA

My son bought he self this sytem and some games for it he liked it very much . he saved until he had enough money
catherine f.
catherine f.

I love love really love this product and i like it really good i need this sony really is better for me and my family
Jeremiah M.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC

I had the silver edition and it was my favorite portable gaming system up until it got stolen.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

My step dad has had a psp for at least 5 years and it still works! I love playing sims on it but it is not quiet