Add a Photo

By RECHARGED
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Dearborn, MI

This was my life back in highschool,. i carried mt psp with me everywhere and had a blast. i listened to music on is and played games!
Keturah L.
Keturah L.

Loved my psp I had the red God of War edition game pack I would forever take it with my on long trips.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro, GA

I've had my psp forever. I love it still. it's convenient and the battery lasts forever. I love it
Christine n.
Christine n.

This is an awesome system the only problem is and always has been a lack of movies to play on it
darshell S.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA

This was one of m favorite handheld consoles it was the first of it's kind to have movies available on the device. Its a great collectors item
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
mt olivet

A PSP is the best small game system you can have, the are portable, and the perfect size to fit in a pocket for traveling . You can also connect to internet with this device, you can switch games out and play which ever you desire. I would recommend this to other gamers.
catherine f.
catherine f.

I love love really love this product and i like it really good i need this sony really is better for me and my family
Jeremiah M.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC

I had the silver edition and it was my favorite portable gaming system up until it got stolen.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA

My son bought he self this sytem and some games for it he liked it very much . he saved until he had enough money
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

My step dad has had a psp for at least 5 years and it still works! I love playing sims on it but it is not quiet

Join Now