Sony PSP 1000 System (ReCharged Refurbished)

by Recharged

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony PSP 1000 System (ReCharged Refurbished)!
Desiree E.
mt olivet
A PSP is the best small game system you can have, the are portable, and the perfect size to fit in a pocket for traveling . You can also connect to internet with this device, you can switch games out and play which ever you desire. I would recommend this to other gamers.
Vivian S.
Dearborn, MI
This was my life back in highschool,. i carried mt psp with me everywhere and had a blast. i listened to music on is and played games!
Ãïs S.
Hello, First, let me congratulate you on your great site, and I wish you continued progress and success. I want to let you know that I can bring a lot of sales to you by sharing your product with my follower and by doing a review of your product to bring a lot of customers to you, so I want to get a free sample for review and share with my followers who are interested in this product.
Xitlale L.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember when these first came out and then they stopped selling them at game stop not you can find them at like Small stores like world-8 and I just bought one for my son and now I can play Mario bros on it the original Mario bros but I like it cause you are able to watch movies and surf the web
Keturah L.
Loved my psp I had the red God of War edition game pack I would forever take it with my on long trips.
Kirsten S.
Rex, GA
I've had my psp forever. I love it still. it's convenient and the battery lasts forever. I love it
Samantha A.
Weedsport, NY
My step dad has had a psp for at least 5 years and it still works! I love playing sims on it but it is not quiet
Christine N.
This is an awesome system the only problem is and always has been a lack of movies to play on it
Elizabeth S.
Killeen, tx
One of the best hand held games ever made :) I had 3!!!!! Only because I wanted to play with family :)
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Gamer Expert Level 4
This was one of m favorite handheld consoles it was the first of it's kind to have movies available on the device. Its a great collectors item
Ask a question to the Influenster community...