Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Bundle uploaded by Cassandra J.Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Bundle uploaded by Felix S.Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Bundle uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.

BY SONY

PS4 Pro 1TB Bundle see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Felix S.
Felix S.
Lawrence
Gamer Expert
There is nothing better than 4K Gaming in a PS4 PRO and my Sony 4K Android TV. The graphics looks sooo crispy and sharp and the colors and dynamic range is awesome. I play games like Resident Evil 7, Battlefield 1, The Division, GTA 5 and I think that this is a great console rocking a 1TB Hard drive and the controller has a nice light bar on the top part of the touch pad. I would say "Get one for the ultimate console gaming experience" make sure you have a 4K TV to take advantage of the 4K and HDR Gaming Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Bundle
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Gamer Expert
The best gaming console that I've bought and played on by far. Its fast, the graphics are outstanding and playtime is amazing. Use it on a daily basis and I've been gaming for years. It gets better every time I play or buy their products. Service is great and awesome. Best investment ever!!! You can't go wrong buying this game console and playing those intense graphic games...mind blowing!!!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I love PS4 Pro and plus the resolution is 4K. Everything looks amazing and even the video content is 4K and is comparable with all PS4 games. Highly recommend this console. The only think that I don't like it's that it doesn't bring two controllers. Other than that it's perfect.
Kaytlin C.
Kaytlin C.
Tupelo
The console has some bugs that definitely need fixing. It crashes easily and if cutting on HDR settings can cause the picture to static on 4k tvs. Claims to support external storage devices for expandable memory but then has to fix the external storage everytime the console is cut off. Wish we had kept our original ps4.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
I love my PS4 Pro! Graphics are amazing and there is more space than I could ever fill. (1T) plus it's 4K compatible, so I know it'll be great when we get a 4K tv. Overall a great buy and would definitely recommend. Totally worth the extra $100
Sheila N.
Sheila N.
The game console is so great like It has great graphics and great gameplay it is so entertaining. The console is fast and not slow. I love it. The best thing is that you can get cool games to play. It's the best. Recommended!
mohammed taha m.
mohammed taha m.
el kelaa des sraghina
Gamer Expert
PS4 Pro is a little more pricey, currently sitting at £349 with a 1TB hard drive. The console itself is twice as powerful, so a £100 premium isn’t bad at all. Unfortunately, stock at most retailers has been intermittent at best since launch, so you might need to shop around.Xbox One S is naturally more expensive than the original model, with the limited edition 2TB version (now entirely sold out, according to Microsoft) costing £349.99. The 500GB and 1TB models are noticeably cheaper, costing £249.99 and £299.99 respectively.

i love a ps4 and i need one for free