BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #76 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

PS4 Pro 1TB Bundle see more...

Buy on Target*
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Playstation never lets me down, it seems to have more of an adult audience, I love to game in my free time as well as use it to surf the web or even stream music and movies.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I love PS4 Pro and plus the resolution is 4K. Everything looks amazing and even the video content is 4K and is comparable with all PS4 games. Highly recommend this console. The only think that I don't like it's that it doesn't bring two controllers. Other than that it's perfect.
Tor P.
I bought this system mainly for the release of Persona 5 and Project Diva Future Tone. This is my second PlayStation product besides the PSVita. I am honestly blown away by how amazingly this system performs. The image is crisp on the television and there is no lag whatsoever. The games load quickly, and download way faster than older devices such as the XBOX 360/1 that I have. The games for the system are fantastic too. I would reccomend to make the splurge on the PS4 Pro, it's amazing.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Gamer Expert Level 2
The best gaming console that I've bought and played on by far. Its fast, the graphics are outstanding and playtime is amazing. Use it on a daily basis and I've been gaming for years. It gets better every time I play or buy their products. Service is great and awesome. Best investment ever!!! You can't go wrong buying this game console and playing those intense graphic games...mind blowing!!!
Kaytlin C.
Tupelo
The console has some bugs that definitely need fixing. It crashes easily and if cutting on HDR settings can cause the picture to static on 4k tvs. Claims to support external storage devices for expandable memory but then has to fix the external storage everytime the console is cut off. Wish we had kept our original ps4.
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
I love my PS4 Pro! Graphics are amazing and there is more space than I could ever fill. (1T) plus it's 4K compatible, so I know it'll be great when we get a 4K tv. Overall a great buy and would definitely recommend. Totally worth the extra $100
Felix S.
Lawrence
Gamer Expert Level 1
There is nothing better than 4K Gaming in a PS4 PRO and my Sony 4K Android TV. The graphics looks sooo crispy and sharp and the colors and dynamic range is awesome. I play games like Resident Evil 7, Battlefield 1, The Division, GTA 5 and I think that this is a great console rocking a 1TB Hard drive and the controller has a nice light bar on the top part of the touch pad. I would say "Get one for the ultimate console gaming experience" make sure you have a 4K TV to take advantage of the 4K and HDR Gaming Sony PS4 Pro 1TB Bundle
Sheila N.
The game console is so great like It has great graphics and great gameplay it is so entertaining. The console is fast and not slow. I love it. The best thing is that you can get cool games to play. It's the best. Recommended!
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
My boyfriend bought his play station about 2 months ago. In love with all the Features. Highly recommend this if you're a gamer that loves to play video games!!
Denisse G.
We got this for my husband and I must say it is great. Great features, price and lot of space for different games. We totally love it!