BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #1 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

PS4 Hardware 500GB see more...

• Do you enjoy playing this? (:9 Answers
  • I'm just writing this to complete the badge. 8 Answers
  • How much is it and are there any good games with it 4 Answers
Dylan C.
I rate ps4 500 GB a 4 star for the simple fact that 500 GB is not enough storage for more than 5 games most the time. Overall ps4 is the best console however I highly recommend getting a 1 TB. It’ll make the experience much better because you can keep all your games downloaded and continue to play happily without worrying about downloading and deleting. Don’t get me wrong however i’ve been with Playstation since 2012 and it’s my favorite system to use and I do have both; a ps4 and xbox one, and with both of them being a 500 GB I can promise that’s the biggest downside to any console.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love my playstation. I own 2 one for my husband and one for myself so that we can play together. Our PS4s have lasted 3 years or 4 years now. No problems at all and we use them for watching movies, playing games, we have a PS Vue subscription so that we can watch cable television programs. Our playstations are literally running 24/7 also. You can do SO much with them and they are so fun. There are tons of games for it also. Its as much as any other platforms but they are hardy and you will get more out of it than what you put in, in the end. I highly recommend PS4s.
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love my ps4, in fact we have two. A huge plus for us, on top of a huge selection, is that the controllers fit well in our young children's hands.

Pros:
Controllers are comfortable for long play sessions.
Controllers hold a charge for a great time.
Lots of games to pick from.
Great online community.
Love the playstation store.
Digital content is decently priced.

Cons:
Most new games are $60 and up.
System updates can some times take a while.
Online play requires a subscription.
Subscriptions are annoying and very expensive if done monthly.
Bonita S.
Parkville
The best entertaining investment you can make! I use the PS4 way to much! I mainly use it as a TV. Forget paying those high cable prices. I also use it for games both live and disk! I don't like the fact you only get one controller in the box or the fact that it seems like all the best games are single player, or multiplayer but via the network not like your friend sitting next to you with a controller.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
PS4 is the best gaming system. They have some of the best exclusive games. They consistently win best title. The graphics are amazing and you can download games online for free as long as you have the PlayStation plus membership. The controller for the PS4 is hands down the best. Plus it's a Blue Ray player! All and all it's excitent for anyone's entertainment media.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Overall great gaming experience. Smooth layouts, and easy to find what you are looking for. Runs great too considering it can be on for hours and hours. Just make sure you get 2 controllers and a wireless charger lol. Love that they offer free games from time to time.

I only rate 4 stars because 500gb of memory is not nearly enough for games these days, but that's not necessarily there fault. We could have bought a 1tb.

Now I really dislike that you can no longer have a "guest" play with you on two player or multiplayer games anymore. The "guest" now has to have a playstation account, and if you, and "guest" are going to be doing any PVP the "guest" now has to also have ps+. I loved that option on ps3 because not everyone can afford to purchase two ps+ accounts. But it is what it is! My husband and I make it work.

Sleek design, and I love the way it looks laying on my second shelf. Runs fast too performance wise.
naomi r.
Chicago , IL
I’ve had my PS4 for awhile now and it’s awesome, definitely love the exclusives and how durable the charger and my controllers are! It works well for how long I’ve had it, but obviously it has been having some slow reaction timings and it takes longer to load up certain applications, compared to my xbox one, but if you’re here for just game play graphics and everything else run smooth it’s sometimes just other applications that aren’t as fast.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
I must admit this has been something that helps when I need a break from the kids and keeps them indoors plus entertained. The only downfall is they get so addicted to these games it’s horrible. They can literally be playing games for hours so definitely need to set boundaries and supervision when it comes to kids playing on the PlayStation. Overall the ps4 has great games and super amazed on how real the games look.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
We have a Sony PS4 Hardware 500GB and we adore it. For me, I mostly love having access to the applications such as Netflix, Hulu, and my Playstation Vue. It has saved us on not having to buy another google chromecast or firestick to access our content. My husband loves that it can stream 4k content, and he obviously loves the ability to play music, movies and games from the console. Overall, it is a very durable console considering we've moved several times and it's in good shape and running smooth. I recommend this device to the consumer!
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Best game out currently on the Playstation 4 is...?
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
Would I have to pay to play online?
Jalissa R.
Is this worth purchasing?
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA
Is the sony PS4 better that Xbox one? I have xbox 360 and idk weather to get the ps4 or the new xbox?
Leo L.
San Diego, California
When is the best time to buy a PS4? is an extended warranty worth the money? and if so where is the best place to purchase.?