BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #2 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

PS4 Hardware 500GB see more...

• Do you enjoy playing this? (:5 Answers
  • I'm just writing this to complete the badge. 7 Answers
  • How much is it and are there any good games with it 4 Answers
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love my playstation. I own 2 one for my husband and one for myself so that we can play together. Our PS4s have lasted 3 years or 4 years now. No problems at all and we use them for watching movies, playing games, we have a PS Vue subscription so that we can watch cable television programs. Our playstations are literally running 24/7 also. You can do SO much with them and they are so fun. There are tons of games for it also. Its as much as any other platforms but they are hardy and you will get more out of it than what you put in, in the end. I highly recommend PS4s.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Darlene R.
Brimley
Gamer Expert Level 1
Playstation 4 Is my favorite way to game.  I also have the Playstation VR and enjoy playing games if I could get it to stay on for any length of time. But i have the slim model and I enjoy mostly role playing games.  Mainly because I haven’t tried many other types.  I would be open to trying new games though.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
I must admit this has been something that helps when I need a break from the kids and keeps them indoors plus entertained. The only downfall is they get so addicted to these games it’s horrible. They can literally be playing games for hours so definitely need to set boundaries and supervision when it comes to kids playing on the PlayStation. Overall the ps4 has great games and super amazed on how real the games look.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
We have a Sony PS4 Hardware 500GB and we adore it. For me, I mostly love having access to the applications such as Netflix, Hulu, and my Playstation Vue. It has saved us on not having to buy another google chromecast or firestick to access our content. My husband loves that it can stream 4k content, and he obviously loves the ability to play music, movies and games from the console. Overall, it is a very durable console considering we've moved several times and it's in good shape and running smooth. I recommend this device to the consumer!
patricia r.
I had a  ps4 for a few years now and I really do love it a lot:)There's a lot to do besides playing games.You can chat, search online, there's Vue which Naughty Dog The Last of Us: Remastered (PlayStation 4) is a cool app on there.You can watch movies, music, vids, etc.The thing I don't like is that you got to pay each month for online play.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE my ps4. I haven't had any issues with it. It is affordable to purchase now although there is a new console coming. I play action and first shooter games most. It is a reliable system. The only limitations are the actual hard drive doesn't hold a lot of games so after a while you will have to delete old data.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
PS4 is the best gaming system. They have some of the best exclusive games. They consistently win best title. The graphics are amazing and you can download games online for free as long as you have the PlayStation plus membership. The controller for the PS4 is hands down the best. Plus it's a Blue Ray player! All and all it's excitent for anyone's entertainment media.
Raymond D.
Lewiston, MI
I have a Ps4 and it is the best game system out there yet. The format and layout of the Ps4's menu and everything is great, it takes a little getting used to but once you have one the ps3 just doesn't feel right in comparison when going back to it, but the ps3 us still great. I would recommend the Playstation 4 to anyone , it is amazing and has great graphics and the picture quality is phenomenal on any tv you play it on.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Way better than Xbox because it has the blue ray player and has since the ps3 days. It will last a long one, haven’t had any problems with it. Definitely a step up from ps3, which I’ve had for a good 5 years. Highly recommend.!
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Best game out currently on the Playstation 4 is...?
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
Would I have to pay to play online?
Jalissa R.
Is this worth purchasing?
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA
Is the sony PS4 better that Xbox one? I have xbox 360 and idk weather to get the ps4 or the new xbox?
Leo L.
San Diego, California
When is the best time to buy a PS4? is an extended warranty worth the money? and if so where is the best place to purchase.?