BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #2 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

PS4 Hardware 500GB see more...

• Do you enjoy playing this? (:4 Answers
  • I'm just writing this to complete the badge. 7 Answers
  • How much is it and are there any good games with it 4 Answers
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
I absolutely love my ps4. I have had every version of playstation and this is by far the best. I do have an xbox too but I like some of the games offered on playstation more. The only problem I have had is I have one controller that will not charge and doesn't work at all and Playstation won't give me a new one :( It was the 1 of 2 controllers that was hardly ever even used. So it wasn't crazy use causing it to stop working. Oh well though, I'll still enjoy my playstation
Husam S.
Great console for gamers who are fans of playstati
In trying to decide between getting an Xbox One and a PS4, I ended up choosing the PS4 and I have to say I'm very happy with my purchase. The home screen offers many features without even getting into the game play. Users can take advantage of multiple streaming apps, screen capture, and other features. The play store offers one free game a month, which can be pretty good games, and discounts on games you hay have wanted for digital download. The games offered on the system are really good, some of which are Xbox games made available for the PS4. If you're trying to figure out which console to get, here is my opinion: If you care more about the entertainment features, get an Xbox one. If you care more about the games made available, get the PS4 because you'll have the best of both worlds in that respect (Xbox games for the most part are made available for the PS4).
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
I must admit this has been something that helps when I need a break from the kids and keeps them indoors plus entertained. The only downfall is they get so addicted to these games it’s horrible. They can literally be playing games for hours so definitely need to set boundaries and supervision when it comes to kids playing on the PlayStation. Overall the ps4 has great games and super amazed on how real the games look.
Tanya H.
Madison Heights, VA
My son loves his PS4, but its never enough storage space for the high graphics games they are making.  He is constantly having to delete games to make room for new games and the updates take FOREVER!  He doesn't play it much, as he is more of an outside kid, but in the winter when its not alot to do, he's on that PS4.  I do like that we can watch DVDs and Blu-Rays on it.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
We have a Sony PS4 Hardware 500GB and we adore it. For me, I mostly love having access to the applications such as Netflix, Hulu, and my Playstation Vue. It has saved us on not having to buy another google chromecast or firestick to access our content. My husband loves that it can stream 4k content, and he obviously loves the ability to play music, movies and games from the console. Overall, it is a very durable console considering we've moved several times and it's in good shape and running smooth. I recommend this device to the consumer!
Laurie B.
My 18 year old daughter owns a PS4 and loves it. I've played hers numerous times and love it. She is planning on moving out soon and I won't be able to use her so I now want one for myself. Especially since we can play against each other remotely. I know they can be bought anywhere, you can also watch DVDs on it.
#GiftCrush Sony PS4 Hardware 500GB
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
I mean come on, who doesn't like PlayStation? This game is extremely versatile, you can play loads of different games, and the grapics are awesome! I am a female gamer and will more than likely never stray from Sony! Would definitely recommend the PS4 to anyone looking for an awesome gameplay experience!
Raymond D.
Lewiston, MI
I have a Ps4 and it is the best game system out there yet. The format and layout of the Ps4's menu and everything is great, it takes a little getting used to but once you have one the ps3 just doesn't feel right in comparison when going back to it, but the ps3 us still great. I would recommend the Playstation 4 to anyone , it is amazing and has great graphics and the picture quality is phenomenal on any tv you play it on.
Sandy V.
I just purchased this for my younger brother with a lot more memory than the one shown here. He loves it. He spends all day playing games and it doesn't seem to have any issues. Of course it heats up, but can last him the duration of the day without any problems so it was worth every penny.
Timothy H.
CULLMAN, AL
Best game out currently on the Playstation 4 is...?
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
Would I have to pay to play online?
Jalissa R.
Is this worth purchasing?
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA
Is the sony PS4 better that Xbox one? I have xbox 360 and idk weather to get the ps4 or the new xbox?
Leo L.
San Diego, California
When is the best time to buy a PS4? is an extended warranty worth the money? and if so where is the best place to purchase.?