Sony PS4 Console Bundle with Downloadable Game of Choice Voucher uploaded by Eliezer A.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #52 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The Four Games. One Pick. PlayStation 4 Bundle gets you the world's most popular next gen gaming system and a great game to play with your friends too! Pick from Destiny, NBA 2K15, LittleBigPlanet 3, or Far Cry 4 (receive code on piece of paper packed in console package to download full version of one game of your choice). The Best Place to Play With PSN and PlayStation Plus (sold separately), gain access to the most socially connected next gen gaming community through cooperative and competitive multiplayer play Cutting edge graphics bring game worlds to life like never before, and next gen processing speed gets you into your games faster than ever Connect with your friends to broadcast and celebrate your epic moments at the press of the Share button to Twitch, UStream, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter Stream music, movies, sports, and television on Netflix, Amazon, and more. Subscription fees may apply. Enhance your games with PlayStation Headsets (sold separately) featuring a custom Audio Modes for select titles. Includes: DUALSHOCK 4 Mono headset HDMI cable [2.0m] USB cable (micro B type A) [1.5m] Instruction Manuals Quick Start Guide Safety Guide Power cord [1.5m] Voucher Code to download full version of one game of your choice GREATNESS AWAITS Broadband Internet required to download game using included Download Voucher. Users are responsible for broadband access and usage fees. Additional charges can apply for online content. There may be mandatory in-game updates which users must download to continue playing. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and PS4 is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. see more...

• Do you have to pay a monthly fee to get online like you d...6 Answers
  • Really want. Can anyone tell me the prices for one? 6 Answers
Miranda W.
North Port, FL
I just received my ps4 yesterday and I love it already! I chose far cry 4 as my four games one pick thing, and I played it for about 45 min last night and only stopped playing because I was super tired from work. I love the way the controller looks and it's easy to hold as well. The only bad thing I can say so far is that it is confusing to navigate, it doesn't have the same ease of use as the ps3 does.
Amy T.
The game I got with this console was Call of Duty. I enjoy this console as I can play Just Dance without any controllers, the Netflix app, the Music app, and the WWE Network on it. I also like the new controllers versus the controllers for the ps3 as they are more sensitive and have the touch screen component of them.
Amanda H.
My husband has not been a huge fan of this game console. the controllers don't hold a long charge, the downloadable game he got with it he had to download twice and the regular games he plays on it hes had to start some of his missions over because the system didn't save the progress.
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
I purchased this ps4 for my husband it is his favorite thing nd helps me keep him entertained while I do chores around the house lol. He's a kid at heart❤️ love Sony we also have a PS3 and a ps2 those have Ben passed down to the kids ❤️ we love Sony and we love play station 💗
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Gamer Expert Level 3
Ps4 is awesome! My husband bought this gaming system and we use it everyday! He is a hardcore gamer. I use it to stream HuluPlus and Netflix from. It's easy to navigate even for me someone that's not a gamer or as techie. Great system!!
Samantha  F.
I bought the ps4 alone in the dark bundle and so far I love it! It doubles as a blu ray player which I great. Only thing I don't like is that you have to pay the annual fee to play online which use to set it apart from the xbox one...but overall I'm super happy with my purchase and wouldn't trade it for any other console.
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
Playstation has a horrible operating system. After using the Xbox One for a few months, I decided to see what the hype was about and purchase a Playstation Four. BIG MISTAKE. It is nothing compared to the Xbox operating system, ease of use, graphics, none of it. I have had problem after problem with the Playstation.
Santos L.
Waterbury, CT
This is by far one of the best consoles out there. Everything is streamed and you never have to leave your home to purchase a game. My buddies and I spend countless hours playing all the latest games. Sometimes, I wonder how I even get anything done because I'm always on it.
Dara M.
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it I can't get him to leave it alone for some hours. He loves he can play online and can get games for it pretty easy
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA
Love my ps4 bought it just before christmas and still in love with it. love that the controller has a speaker that gives each game one plays with more depth. Got destiny and still haven't finished collecting all of the extra stuff.
Wyatt M.
Wilmer, AL
Really want. Can anyone tell me the prices for one?
SALLY M.