Sony PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller Red uploaded by Smail H.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #39 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color in this controller. It is pretty sturdy as well! My younger brother dropped it several times when playing with our ps3 and it always survived! The only complaint I have is that the material on the joystick seemed to melt a bit not too long after purchasing which was weird!
Erica T.
Let me start by saying I love Sony. We are a PlayStation household. We currently have a ps3 and ps4. I'm reviewing the red controller for a ps3. Well it's red that's about it. Nothing different from the normal black controllers other than its red. If you are looking on paying more for a red controller compared to a normal black there is no difference. Everything this the exact same because it is the same. Charging life is great compared to any knock off / off brand controller. The original Sony dualshock Controller is the way to go. Sturdy, and practical.
Hector E.
I love my PS3 i have plenty of games on it, as well as family games i play with my little sister. games like little big planet , so i am always in need of an extra controller and no of brand can beat the quality of name brand. plus its sporting red one of my favorite colors.
Marlaina  E.
My kids love the color options, as a parent, I wish they were a little more durable. The thumb grip tears right off after awhile. Also we've had a whole joy stick snap after playing Black Ops. Rubber around the shaft where the stick hits the controller would be awesome!
Cortney L.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought the pink controller recently and I LOVE it!! It's just your stander controller but just make sure when buying a controller you buy the Sony controller. The other ones maybe cheaper but that's what they are CHEAP! The pink one also looks a little pearly!
Danielle D.
I love the PS3 but I will say the controllers kind of glitch out a lot. We have a huge problem with the controllers moving through the menu on its own, sometimes to the point that we can't even use it without it doing what it wants.
Jennifer J.
STARKE, FL
Having options for the ps3 controller is amazing. My sons favorite color is red so we got this one for him. It is a little more expensive than the basic black but it is always fun having options! and my kids wont fight ovet the controllers
Michelle N.
Edmond, OK
I love our PS3 and we bought 3 additional Sony PS3 DualShock controllers to go along with it. We have a red, pink and two black ones. The different colors give you an option to fit your personality which I love. They work great, and haven't had any issues since buying any of them and the first one was 8 years ago!
Shannon D.
May not quite feel like the quality of a genuine Sony controller but is a far cheaper alternative. Work without any issues. Recommend if not overly bothered that the feel of plastic differs to original.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
This was a very sturdy controller for me. It withstood all of my use perfectly and now it has kept going strong for my younger brother. If you want a controller you can count on, I would get this one.
Natalie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it come in different colors?
Jamekia G.
How long is the battery life on this controller?