Sony PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller Classic White uploaded by Whitney B.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #55 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Sony PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller Classic White
  • "Also how it's very unique too It goes very good with any PS3 game,I myself prefer play grand theft auto 5.i haven't really considered buying anymore games but I'll try to soon." in 1 review
  • "good controller, buttons are easy to reach.makes game play feel more real." in 1 review
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Gamer Expert Level 3
My white PS4 controller came with my white PS4 system. I love the brightness and uniqueness not to mention how much easier I can locate it compared to my black controller. Works great and I haven't had any trouble out of it whatsoever. I did buy thumb pads for the joysticks so my thumbs won't slide around. Around $60 at Wal-Mart or GameStop if bought alone. Would recommend!
Devin G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great investment for someone who is looking for a new gaming system and looking to play more games. My favorite feature is the comfortable grib that it provides. It is for sure affordable if you make enough money to afford it. And I would recommend it
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
This controller feels great in my hands, and fits great in those who have smaller hands. This controller is one that I grew up with and I think it's a flawless design. The charge lasts a very long time, and you can buy chargers that reach far and can play while it's charging so there's no despair when having to charge it.
Andrea M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive bought four different PS3 controllers and white was one of them. I prefer the white to the blue. It looks a whole lot prettier, but if you are worried if your kids might get it dirty then maybe another color might work. I bought two different color controllers for my twins, along with two more, since some times I join them in a game or if they have friends over. Works great.
Ryan H.
I love white rather than blacker when purchasing things FOR GAMES. I do love black as a color on clothes, but there is something about white with games. My controller didn't get dirty at all, really good controller. Nothing ever came off, buttons work to this day.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
My all time favorite controller. I honestly miss using it now that I have a PS4. It feels great in my hands, I have small hands so this is the perfect size for me. I think they look very nice and perform every well. The battery life is fantastic.
Sarah E.
I got this so my boyfriend and I could play together. He has the basic black and I love mine. It's easy to find! Good quality! I got mine off amazon. I can't wait to put a skin on it.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
I love the controllers colors.
Also how it's very unique too
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Gamer Expert Level 3
My kids have these controllers and I have played a few games with them. They are really cool. I liked the jolting of the paddle when I did something cool in the game!!
Kristina T.
Winston Salem, NC
Great controller and works amazing with my Grand theft auto 5 and with sims 3 .it is very Durable but over time the analog stick and start sticking and you have to pay attention to it more.
rosa L.
Should have em in purple color ?