BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #88 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

• Is it possible to turn off the vibrating feature?3 Answers
  • What other colors does this come in?3 Answers
Stormy D.
good controller, held up pretty well against my husband and his gaming tantrums. I know sometimes when people get upset the have a tendency to throw or twist the controller.
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
My boyfriend has had two ps3 controllers, black and camo, before he got a third one, this time it being blue. There are a few differences between the older and newer versions of controllers but as long as it isn't ancient, the color doesn't matter until you get to personal preference. This particular blue is probably my favorite of most "blues" out there, except for navy blue. PlayStation did good introducing this color! Love it!
Safia M.
I like the dual shock controllers in general and I like how this one comes in other colors. The blue is a nice color and makes it helpful when playing multi player games. If you go for a snack break or drink break it makes it easier to remember who's controller is who's. As long as you don't throw it around it will last you along time even the battery life. I love how you can play it wired or wireless
Ashley B.
I had to replace my PS3 controller, so I decided to go with this new color and I haven't had any problems with it and I've had it for about two years now. The price was a little high when I first bought it but the price has went down since then.
Jessica M.
I don't know much about gaming systems, I just borrow my brothers PS3 from time to time. I know we have this controller and I find it very easy to use. We've had it for years and it hasn't broken at all.
Sonia B.
All PS3 controllers are great, because you can play for hours and your hand won't cramp up. It's even better that it's blue since my second favorite color is blue so it's perfect for me. ☺️😇❤️
Heather B.
Sevierville, TN
This, the blue controller, is actually my favorite controller! I have the white one too, but for some reason prefer the blue maybe it's more broken in from playing games too long haha
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
Not a bad controller but after using the PS4 controller, this one feels a little frail. I like the wireless feature and the analog sticks are better than PS2 controllers.
Andrea M.
San Antonio, TX
Works great and helps if you have two kids. I have twins so having different color controllers help a whole lot so they don't fight over which one is theirs. Works just as good as the original black.
If you like blue and black and you have a ps3 you are going to love this controller and if you like to walk around and play this is the controller
Safia M.
What other colors does this come in?
Safia M.
Is it possible to turn off the vibrating feature?