BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Newegg Type: Wireless Controller Color: Urban Camouflage Features: Get closer to the action with the Urban Camouflage DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller The Urban Camouflage DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller is the latest recruit to the exciting lineup of colors. Perfect for the first-person shooter fan; get closer to the action by gearing up in urban camo. Just like the rest of the DUALSHOCK3 family of colors, this newest addition provides intuitive SIXAXIS motion-sensing controls, intense vibration feedback, and a comfortable grip for hours of gameplay. Bluetooth technology No wires. Play completely untethered with the only Bluetooth controller for the PS3 system. Maximum comfort Hours of comfortable game play with ergonomically designed grips. Vibration feedback Feel every hit, crash, and explosion with hand-vibrating DUALSHOCK response. SIXAXIS. see more...

Lindsey M.
Davenport
This controller is awesome! i have had this controller for a long time now and it is still in perfect condition. I dont know how many times i have thrown it or mashed the buttons down but it is still going strong. I love the digital camo look of it so much!
Stormy D.
I got this as an extra controller for my PS3, I was very attracted to the Urban Camo design and because I was pretty obsessed with Call of Duty at the time as well. I even got another camo controller for my PS4 so I would have an extra controller. They're good controllers, it was worth the purchase.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Great quality controller. Purchased this for Christmas for my son off of Amazin for $35. He specifically asked for this and loves it. He has several controllers and this is the one he uses. Will last as long as you have your playstation, probably longer!
Lauretta M.
Ypsilanti, MI
While I bought this for my now ex boyfriend who's in the military, I used it way more than he every did. I picked it out due to the cammo color and because it's wireless.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
This controller has gone through several beatings by my kids and it is extremely durable. I also really love the camp on it..makes me feel like a badass when i play nazi zombies.
LEAR2703 GENESIS C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have this controller and it likes to my friends, in fact i love this "new kind" of camouflage in almost everything.
Gabriel A.
Cool control easy to use. They break easily so you have to take care of them and try not to drop them to much.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Urban camouflage is a cool graphic design. I can dig it for this controller.