BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #19 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

• What other colors do these come in ? which design or colo...13 Answers
  • So far i havent likes the official ps3 controller. May be...4 Answers
Caitlin H.
Columbus, GA
I love that it’s cordless and actually has decent battery life. I don’t like how it doesn’t automatically turn itself off after long periods of times of not using it. Like my cheaper one I got that isn’t ps3 brand.
Nilofar b.
This is a great controlled, and works well with our playstation 3. I love that it has vibration so that when you're playing and getting hit you can feel the vibration in your hand and know you need to move. I think it's sort of expensive though. Only problem is two of ours are a few years old and sort of don't work properly now. So it doesn't last.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Oh boy, my husband gets so first-rate it with this remote because it dies so fast we have purchased for different ones and they all die so fast. They're not cheap that's for sure and for them to not hold a charge is not that great yes you can plug it in and play from a distance like that but still the purpose of buying a wireless remote is so you could play and sit wherever you want.
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
I love that the remote is finally cordless. It would get super annoying and tangled up! I have also always loved this classic design & the new feature it has. The remote vibrate when you're playing action games that have shooting or crashes. It just makes the game more intense and fun !
Alexis A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I like the original design like this, so much more simple to use than the newer ones with extra stuff. Small controllers are easier to grip, and it makes playing easier when I can just focus on the game.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
These controllers are great and sturdy . The analog sticks don't get stuck or break easily . And the buttons don't get jammed or anything . They do take a little bit of time to charge but overall they are great controllers to have . I've had them since I bought my ps3 so about 5 years ago I think and they are still holding up fine . As long as you take care of them then you shouldn't have a real problem with them .
Lorna R.
I am glad we have this for our PS3 it is so much better than the other controllers. I like that you don't have to stock up on batteries. They give you enough cable to be farther away so your not so close to the tv. It is easy to use and if you need reminders you can check the settings. Each game you will be using the controls in a different setting. Soon as you master the control you are ready to rock and roll.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I have to say... these controllers revolutionized gaming for me. Tilted games, the shock, the feel, everything is perfect. I love how they didn't choose a dumb propriatary port for charging. Holds a charge well. These have lasted us forever with no issues, while I feel my PS2 controllers eventually all declined (and alternatively, the PS1 controllers are STILL kicking it.) LOVE LOVE LOVE these. Thank you, Sony!
Becca C.
This is the best controller i have bought! Off brand controllers broke easily and didn't last long, while this controller still works even after being dropped. One of the best thing about this controller is it being wireless; The battery lasts a while off the charger (up to a week or two) and you don't have to sit in front of the television just to play the game. I highly recommend this controller.
Brianna V.
It worked great for several years. My husband loved his PS3 and it definitely went through a lot of use. It's nice that it's wireless and rechargeable. Now, all of the remotes have issues and are barely useable.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert Level 5
What other colors do these come in ? which design or color is your favorite ?
Kailla A.
Brantford, ON
Has anyone else had this controller just die on them and never work again? I've had this happen with a white controller too
Justin S.
Hartford City, IN
So far i havent likes the official ps3 controller. May be because it was preowned gamestop refurbished. The left analog stick seems stuck all the time.
Beatriz B.
Marialva
Gostaria muito de um desse aqui no meu país é muito caro