BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Rating: Not RatedRelease Date: 2007-07-10 see more...

Jennifer D.
This is a great controller for the old school PS2. will the DualShock first came out it was very innovative. No other controller on the market did what it did. now it has evolved into the amazing Wireless Bluetooth controllers they are now.
Courtney L.
Richmond, VA
Great controller! Brought out my old PS2 recently and couldn't find my controllers so I bought one of these, it was a fantastic choice!
Dalila G.
I don't know why my son recently got a ps2 jajaja he just wanted it, and I pretty sure that he would love to have this control ☺️
Leslie M.
Mattoon, IL
Great controller for play station 2 I use to live to play my ps2 with this controller the others didn't work as good
Karmen P.
Murrieta, CA
This is pretty old skool. Loved the size of the control compared to the 64 & the Xbox. Very easy to use.
Mark L.
I've had luck with this controller for years. it has gone through a lot and would get more hands down.
Jessica B.
Pembroke Park, FL
Great controller for the Playstation 2! Always made you feel like you were right in the game, great compliment to any PS2 game.
Keesha P.
I had this controller for years and it still works perfectly. I like the silver color more than the black most people have.
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV
Controller reminds of my the old school PlayStation I had when I was a little kid
Krille B.
brazil
One of the best analogycs tools to play for hours, increased grip, amazing time response and great durability.