BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

PS VITA Hardware WiFi see more...

Felicia J.
Isanti
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this. I bring it on vacations to play games or watch Hulu and Netflix . I can join parties with my friends if there on the ps4. It’s a nice little system to have. It’s easy to hold and had a decent size screen.
Amanda V.
I bought this for my husband when he was my boyfriend and I think he loved it. It's really easy to take around with your games and it's incredibly clear on the screen. It's moderately priced and I would definitely recommend it to gamers.
Rowena B.
El Cajon, CA
I was gifted the pink version of the new PS Vita as soon as it was announced in the States. While I love how advanced the technology is in this handheld, I use my 3DS a lot more because of the games released from Nintendo over PlayStation. My go to game is Lumines. I am considering buying Soul Sacrifice as well. Overall, I think it's an amazing peripheral, it just needs more games!
Josh M.
Tampa, FL
I never have personally owned this specific model. But I have owned an older PlayStation handheld and it was so much fun I was always playing it. I will definitely refer this to my friends and show them what a great product it is. PlayStation has always had great stuff!
Grant H.
Clinton, MS
Perfect for the little hands in the gaming community! The charge time is also very quick on a low battery. There are also free very fun games in the PlayStation store on this device. You can also access the Internet and look at any social media you desire. This product can be found at usually any Walmart, GameStop , and Best Buy. Enjoy!
Miss D.
Has to be one of the best birthday presents I've received in awhile. The Vita doesn't get enough credits. It may not have gotten a lot of AAA titles, but the games it does have is vast and so good. I prefer playing a lot of visual novel games on the Vita, but I also loving have Final Fantasy games on the go with me.
Chayse C.
Fort Worth, TX
I've never been a Sony guy, but if you want topnotch RPGs and the ability to chat with your friends that don't have PCs and Xboxes... you can't go wrong with this handheld. It made me neglect my 3DS for months!
LaRavien W.
The game is amazing, but PlayStation should start making more games for it. Perhaps, make a Vita version for each console game that is released. I love the back touch feature. It's very creative.
Jessie P.
I brought the borderlands 2 bundle that comes with the new thinner system as well as a memory card. I really love this system as it is thin, light, and portable. I like how responsive the touch screen is and how much or an upgrade this is from the original psp system!
Samarium B.
I got the Japanese Pink and White one. I love my Vita, I just wish it had more games. However, the fact that games are constantly and actively being made makes it all worth while.
Alicia K.
My fiancé is always saying he wants one, is it worth getting one?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im just here for my badge.
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
What's your favorite game for the vita ?
Patrick R.
Bluffton, OH
Would one of these be worth my time in today's modern gaming market?
Eliezer A.
florianopolis sc
como funciona ele vem com jogos em memoria digital? e qual o tamanho da memoria