BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

PS VITA Hardware WiFi see more...

• My fiancé is always saying he wants one, is it worth getting one? 6 Answers
  • Im just here for my badge. 3 Answers
  • Would one of these be worth my time in today's modern gaming market?2 Answers
Grant H.
Clinton, MS
Perfect for the little hands in the gaming community! The charge time is also very quick on a low battery. There are also free very fun games in the PlayStation store on this device. You can also access the Internet and look at any social media you desire. This product can be found at usually any Walmart, GameStop , and Best Buy. Enjoy!
Miss D.
Has to be one of the best birthday presents I've received in awhile. The Vita doesn't get enough credits. It may not have gotten a lot of AAA titles, but the games it does have is vast and so good. I prefer playing a lot of visual novel games on the Vita, but I also loving have Final Fantasy games on the go with me.
Josh M.
Tampa, FL
I never have personally owned this specific model. But I have owned an older PlayStation handheld and it was so much fun I was always playing it. I will definitely refer this to my friends and show them what a great product it is. PlayStation has always had great stuff!
Chayse C.
Fort Worth, TX
I've never been a Sony guy, but if you want topnotch RPGs and the ability to chat with your friends that don't have PCs and Xboxes... you can't go wrong with this handheld. It made me neglect my 3DS for months!
LaRavien W.
The game is amazing, but PlayStation should start making more games for it. Perhaps, make a Vita version for each console game that is released. I love the back touch feature. It's very creative.
Samarium B.
I got the Japanese Pink and White one. I love my Vita, I just wish it had more games. However, the fact that games are constantly and actively being made makes it all worth while.
Jennifer M.
I no longer have this device but when I did I loved it! Perfect hand held device that you can take on the go plus the games are so fun
Daniel M.
Henderson, NV
I love my PS Vita. The remote play comes in handle when you want to leave the room but want to continue to play your game.
Niko T.
Queens ,New York
I own one and love it. But because of lack of games I use it as another ps4 controller
Felicia J.
Spring Lake Park
Gamer Expert
I love this. I bring it on vacations to play games or watch Hulu and Netflix . I can join parties with my friends if there on the ps4. It’s a nice little system to have. It’s easy to hold and had a decent size screen.
Alicia K.
My fiancé is always saying he wants one, is it worth getting one?
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
What's your favorite game for the vita ?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Patrick R.
Bluffton, OH
Would one of these be worth my time in today's modern gaming market?
Eliezer A.
florianopolis sc
como funciona ele vem com jogos em memoria digital? e qual o tamanho da memoria