BY SONY #64 in Speakers

Enjoy your digital music with this Sony RDHGTK37IP 420W portable party speaker system that features Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming and an iPod and iPhone dock and USB port for quick connection of compatible devices. see more...

marissa h.
Louisville, KY
Love this product! I can take them where ever I go and get good quality sound from them
Ashley M.
I Got this for a present. I LOVE IT. I use it daily the bass is amazing as well
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Cool portable speaker. Nice for pool parties and things like that. Light up
Mehdi e.
Hey im Mehdi from morocco im creative guy i like photography and take pictures that why i want to work with you, i have an instagram page with 16k follower and i can do a lot of pretty things with your products so i wish to trust me and give me a chance.
Mary Abigail G.
I love how easy it is to play with. You can totally make the party rolling with this one. I enjoy it's colorful lights that you could change. Its price is also worth the quality of music you are getting. I have 2 of these and it always doesn't disappoint. House parties are now made better with these speakers.
julieth vanessa g.
piedecuesta
Me gustan mucho , son practicos para llevar , para usar en casa ya sea en una laptop o en la compu de mesa , aprte la marca sony es altamente respetada
Britney F.
The sound quality of this speaker is very nice. I love how it is portable so its very easy to take it to a party or playing it all through the house.
Hatrmy Y.
Práctico, cómodo, llamativo... Muy buena relación calidad precio, y muy bueno para las fiestas de imprevisto ya que es portátil
Betsy T.

strong and powerful sound especially for parties and special occasions encnata me the color and quality of sound adjustable
Leila T.
Genial. sonido envolvente y suena muy bien en ambientes cerrados. alcanza gran volumen sin distorcionar el sonido.