BY SONY #64 in Speakers

Enjoy your digital music with this Sony RDHGTK37IP 420W portable party speaker system that features Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming and an iPod and iPhone dock and USB port for quick connection of compatible devices. see more...

Puja S.
Arlington, VA
I got these for my new place so that I could easily play music in any room I wanted through bluetooth.
Nicole A.
I love this speaker! The lights go with the music and the quality of sound is clear and sounds great.
Kaylah T.
It gets the job done on jamming and listening to tunes on the go. Who doesn't love bluetooth speakers
andria p.
Hazle Townshp, PA
The sound quality is amazing and very clear. I never had a problem with it. And comes in great colors
Tricia S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These speakers worked excellent, during a funeral. They were loud anr very clear. We were impressed.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
These Sony Bluetooth Speaker are great for our home. The sound quality is really good and balanced.
Alexander O.
Deltona, FL
These speakers are the best they work well.they are loud enough I love them you should buy them.
Blair M.
Clemson, SC
Not worth the price. Was not as good as my boyfriends beat box. Mediocre speaker in my opinion
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Sony is the best! i love their product! Always clear on sound! It last forever! Great quality!
Natalie D.
Tuscaloosa , Al
Great purchase! Does the jobs and can amplify through several rooms..great for a gathering