BY SONY #62 in Speakers

Enjoy your digital music with this Sony RDHGTK37IP 420W portable party speaker system that features Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming and an iPod and iPhone dock and USB port for quick connection of compatible devices. see more...

Mazz T.
Buffalo, NY
I love music when I'm cleaning it a good vibe to use u don't have to keep turning no volume on phone u don't have keep playing playlist it very different I purchased in Walmart for 20 bucks very cheap I would buy it again it good for park church wedding
Crystal V.
Covina, CA
It is very easy to use what I love about this is that it is bluetooth so you don't have to connect your device with cords or anything so it isn't hassle for you to use not only that but it charges really quickly and it last a very long time when you use it and also it is very loud which is why I love it.
Alexander O.
Deltona, FL
These speakers are the best they work well.they are loud enough I love them you should buy them.
Gloria G.
Elk Grove, CA
My favorite thing about this is that i can connect it to my phone with bluetooth! Great for parties. It is small but it is loud!
Meagen G.
Fort knox, KY
Honestly love this for our parties in our garage! the sound is fine not great but for parties with drunk people and beer everywhere it hasn't stopped yet even after being dropped multiple times and beer spilt on it!
indi s.
Springfield, MA
Definitely a cheaper and great alternative to more expensive speakers. the sou d wukity is great. and the Bluetooth connection is easy
Essence M.
Tukwila, WA
Tried this at a party and had great results. The music sounded good and it was easy enough to operate. I am in the market for one to have at my house.
Tricia S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These speakers worked excellent, during a funeral. They were loud anr very clear. We were impressed.
Ashley M.
I Got this for a present. I LOVE IT. I use it daily the bass is amazing as well
Sheradene C.
Scranton, PA
With this speaker your able to hear the music clearly and the party will not end, as long as it's fully charged.