BY SONY #61 in Speakers

Enjoy your digital music with this Sony RDHGTK37IP 420W portable party speaker system that features Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming and an iPod and iPhone dock and USB port for quick connection of compatible devices. see more...

Natasha P.
Granville, OH
OBSESSED with this portable speaker. I'm a college student so a speaker is a necessity and this one works wonders. So easy to use and I use it everyday. A little pricey but for great quality and I ordered it online and it was here in no time.. absolutely would recommend.
Denise G.
Love this sounds great and clear . I would so recommend this product if u r looking for blue tooth that sounds great. Best buy is where my hisband bought it I might have to go get another. Some blue tooth speakers sounds static this one did not. So yes try it
chaela a.
Good................................................................................................
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
These Sony Bluetooth Speaker are great for our home. The sound quality is really good and balanced.
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Sony is the best! i love their product! Always clear on sound! It last forever! Great quality!
Kelsa j.
I live in a small aparetment. I brought this in hopes that it would be loud enough to hear while cleaning in my room. Needless to say, I could hear it on the deck which means it is much louder than I expected. I brought it from Amazon during their "black friday" like Amazon day sell. It was a steal. It is compact but packs a punch.
Adriana M.
Rockville, MD
The best sound system I've ever had. I recently bought a new turntable and my old speakers weren't doing the turntable justice, so I tried this sony. It's amazing, the sound is clear and great. And for the price, I couldn't ask for something better.
Johanny B.
Of the best investments I've done, I love this sound system is powerful, fun and impeccable sound. I really love it, have it's fantastic, I have it in my bedroom and the lights create a warm and harmonious atmosphere, like a lamp colors
Crystal V.
Covina, CA
It is very easy to use what I love about this is that it is bluetooth so you don't have to connect your device with cords or anything so it isn't hassle for you to use not only that but it charges really quickly and it last a very long time when you use it and also it is very loud which is why I love it.
Meagen G.
Fort knox, KY
Honestly love this for our parties in our garage! the sound is fine not great but for parties with drunk people and beer everywhere it hasn't stopped yet even after being dropped multiple times and beer spilt on it!