BY SONY

Let the music play at home or away with the srs-x5, packing 20 watts1 of 2.1 channel sound all in a sleek, portable design with built-in battery for up to eight hours of battery life3. Flexible music streaming connectivity options even let you stream your favorite audio tracks via bluetooth2. see more...

Janette S.
It's great and portable, great sound quality. It's pretty loud and easy to bring along too!
John H.
Grayson, KY
Sony blue tooth speakers are just about as good as Bose speakers, but about half the cost.
taryn h.
Orland Park, IL
Great sound but it runs out of battery super fast so I always have to have it plugged in
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Great product. My friend have it. Is great. Sounds really good and loud. I recommend this
Jasmine R.
Brandywine, MD
Didn't really like the product , didn't last very long poor quality , wasn't loud enough
Selina S.
Dade City, FL
Decent speaker. Works well and good for the price. Grab it if you can. It's great!
Natalia P.
Sony Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a very good product. I think that the sound is great.
I think the cost-benefit ratio is very good. Its price is very affordable for the public and his sound is strong and not distorted. I always recommend Sony products because there are high quality.
Hanna L.
Grande Prairie, Alberta
This Sony Bluetooth speaker is fantastic! It has a very sleek design but does not sacrifice on quality with its small size. The volume and quality of sound is great and wasn't too pricey. I purchased mine online and it arrived very fast, I would definitely recommend this!
Elina E.
Riga
Got this speaker on Black Friday and it is really good for the price I paid. I am really impressed with the quality of the sound.
Shaylah G.
I like this speaker because it is very small and portable and is very light weight so you can like take it every where with you